Chapter 7

After Fuyuhiko and Hajime drank their coffee in peaceful silence between them. A small squeak was heard. Fuyuhiko peered down at the table to be met with a hamster. It looked back up at him.

"Hey Hajime?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is there a Hamster on our table?"

"There not a hamster on our- there's a hamster on our table..."

"What are you doing with Sam D, fiend!" A deep voice yelled. Fuyuhiko
looked up to see a make with black and grey hair, a grey and red eye, very pale skin, and a purple scarf.

"You mean the hamster?" Fuyuhiko asked with a blank face.

"But of course that's what I mean!" The stranger declared. Fuyuhiko shrugged.

"The hamster was just there. I dunno how it got there or why. " Fuyuhiko stated with an annoyed tone.

The stranger gave them an odd glare before picking up his hamster. Fuyuhiko stared to the table, while Hajime just gave the stranger a nervous  smile.

"Gundham, what're you doin?" A voice asked. It came from a male with pink hair and pink eyes wearing a yellow jacket with a black beanie. He was also standing best to a blonde girl with blue eyes and porcelain skin who was wearing a sun dress and flats.

"Yes Gundham, if I may ask, who are these two?" She asked in a soft voice. The male, who was now identifiable as Gundham, looked at them and smiled slightly.

"Ah, Soinia, Kazuichi. I was just asking these mortals why Sam D was on their table." Gundham spoke with his deep voice. The blonde girl who, was probably Sonia, laughed softly.

"Ah, you know how Sam D is, he wonders off sometimes~" Sonia says as Kazuichi laughs with her.

"I am sorry for that. I am Sonia Nevermind. These are my two friends Kazuichi Soda, and Gundham Tanaka. I am sorry for the interruption of your coffee!" Sonia apologized with a soft smile.

"It's no problem, I'm Hajime Hinata!" Hajime introduced himself, the blonde girl looked over to Fuyuhiko, who was glaring at the table.

"Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu." Was all the short blonde said. He hated people he didn't know coming up to him in public. It made him feel like a heavy weight was on his shoulders.
Hajime noticed the discomfort of the blonde and frowned.

"Well it was nice meeting you, but me and Fuyuhiko have to go. I guess I might see you three later. Bye!" Hajime said his goodbye and looked to Fuyuhiko, who looked relieved. They walked out of the cafe, with the three saying goodbye.

Fuyuhiko let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Hajime gave him a concerned glance.

"Do you want to go anywhere else?" Hajime asked.

"I dunno, whanna just explore the area or somethin. See what's around maybe?" Fuyuhiko shrugged. Hajime smiled at the idea.

"Sure, lets go!" Hajime agreed and they began walking around the campus. They saw various stores and such around. Students, teachers, and other staff members and employees walked around as well.

"Oh Fuyuhiko, long time no see~" a voice laughed. Fuyuhiko looked back at his sister.

"yeah, long time no see. I haven't seen you in a whole day." Fuyuhiko said sarcastically. Hajime looked confused.

"Oh, hello. Is this your brother, Natsumi?" A voice asked. The voice came from a redhead with green eyes, pale skin, and freckles.

"Oh, yeah, is this your roommate, Fuyu?" Natsumi asked. Fuyuhiko nodded and looked over to Hajime.

"Natsumi, Hajime. Hajime, Natsumi... my sister." Fuyuhiko said a quick introduction and looked at the redhead. He was guessing this was Mahiru.

"And I'm Mahiru Kozumi. Fuyuhiko , right?" Mahiru asked. Fuyuhiko gave a nod.

"Yeah." Fuyuhiko hummed.
Natsumi held her hand out to Hajime.

"Well you know my name. It's nice to meet you. I'm soooo sorry you had to deal with this shy dude." Natsumi joked. Hajime shook her hand and smiled.

"Nice to meet you to!" Hajime said with a smile. Fuyuhiko just awkwardly looked at everyone, as Hajime also shook hands and got properly introduced with Mahiru.

Natsumi walked up the the boy and put her arm around his shoulder with a smile.

"So, Fuyu. You finally making another friend?" Natsumi asked. Fuyuhiko glared at the ground.

"Acquaintance. You know how I am." Fuyuhiko states with a slightly annoyed tone.
Natsumi raised her eyebrow and looked at the kind boy, feeling slightly sorry for him because of Fuyuhikos issues. The brunette seemed like someone to like to get to know people, tell them about himself, and make friends. Fuyuhiko was an absolutely different person who hated sharing things about himself or getting any new friends because of his upbringing.

Natsumi walked up to the green eyed boy with a smile that looked more like a smirk. She waved at him.

"Sup. Sorry if my brother is quiet about himself. He's difficult to get to know." Natsumi whispered. Hajime wasn't surprised. Fuyuhiko seemed difficult to get to know. He was quiet, and seemed slightly angry when people talked to him to much.

Fuyuhiko was on his phone, not talking to anyone as they introduced themselves. That's how he was with all of the social interactions they had. The others would talk among themselves and Fuyuhiko would just place himself out of the conversation, only answering with small quick answers.
Hajime noticed it was only like this in groups.

Hajime walked back up to Fuyuhiko who glanced up from his phone screen.

"Do you wanna get out of here? You seem uncomfortable with a group..." Hajime said. Fuyuhiko looked away and nodded. He then looked at Natsumi.

"Hey sis, we're gonna go, kay?" Fuyuhiko hummed. Natsumi smiled.

"Yeah, see you Fuyu!" Natsumi laughed as Fuyuhiko and Hajime walked away to go continue exploring campus.

Hajime took a glance to Fuyuhiko.

He was determined to get this boy out of his shell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not that good sorry Oof-