Chapter 5

Fuyuhiko finally stood from the bench when he saw the sun was setting. He looked around to make sure no one was there before taking a few pictures.

And he started his walk back to his dorm. He didn't go far, but couldn't help but find a nice smell in the air, making its way out of the door of a cafe.

He shrugged thinking 'why not' before walking into the homey like place. Warmth and the smell of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and pastries immediately intensified after coming into the door.

He walked up to the short-ish line, taking a peek at the menu. He mentally cursed since he hadn't gotten Hajimes number. He would have been able to ask Hajime if he wanted anything.

He just shook his head, and just like that, it was his turn to order. He ordered a orange flavored tea, and a simple peanut butter cookie and waited for his order.

He watched from his spot as they warmed up the cookie and brewed his tea. His order got called and he immediately picked it up and walked out the door.

While walking to his dorm he took a sip of his tea. The warmth made a small smile graze his lips. It was nice.

The nice warmth of the tea, was something so simple, but so nice.
To Fuyuhiko, things that simple were the nicest things. Like a nice chill coming from a rainy day. The nice warmth by a fire place, or in a hot drink. The simple things in life were the most enjoyable for him, it surprised him that barely anyone noticed these small pleasing factors.

Like how if you stood just the right distance from a fireplace, it was one of the nicest feelings. And if you went outside after rain, that cool air that hit your face making you feel refreshed.
The small things such as cards that can have a meaning to them if you make one. The little things people say that can somehow make you feel appreciated and make your day.

He loved it.

Somehow, the walk seemed so short as Fuyuhiko dozed off. The next thing he knew, he was in front of his dorm. He unlocked the door and went in, seeing Hajime, Chiaki, and Nagito on the couch playing on Ps vitas.

He looked away, slightly annoyed by how they were still there. He took another sip of his tea and began to walk to his room, that was before someone stopped him.

"Oh, look! He's back!" He heard the voice of the white haired male. He sighed and looked back to each of the three friends looking at him. He put the bag with the cookie in it behind his back casually.

"Oh, welcome back Fuyuhiko." Hajime greeted him with a smile. Fuyuhiko looked down and nodded.

"You sure are shy, aren't you." Chiaki stated, Fuyuhikos face flushed and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not exactly...." the blonde muttered. Hajime who had heard the statement gave him a confused look.

"Anyways, I'll be in my room. See ya later I guess.." Fuyuhiko murmured and went into his room, not giving the others a chance to speak with him.

Once in his room, he sat at his desk and began eating the delicious cookie. It still had the faintest remanent of warmth, making Fuyuhiko slightly happy. He continued to drink his tea and eat his cookie in his room.
~~~~~~~

Hajime sat in the living room, contemplating whether or not he should go into Fuyuhikos room and ask if the blonde wanted to hang out with them.

Fuyuhiko seemed lonely, but at the same time gave off a feeling like he didn't want to be bothered. He didn't want to bother him, but he didn't want him to be lonely either.

"Just go ask him if it's bothering you that much Hajime." Chiaki said suddenly while playing a game. Hajime jumped. He always wondered how Chiaki did that. She always seemed to know when someone wanted to do something and what it was.

"I guess you're right..." Hajime mumbled still thinking about it.

"Just do it Hajime, it won't hurt to ask" Chiaki hummed with her calm voice.

"Okay is there something I'm missing here?" Nagito asked feeling very confused about what was happening.

"Plus, I have the feeling he would appreciate it." Chiaki said ignoring Nagito confused remark.

"Okay." Hajime spoke making up hos mind. He walked over to Fuyuhikos door and knocked. A small 'come in' came from the other side of the door, and so Hajime did.

Fuyuhiko was sitting at his desk, sipping what smelled to be tea. He looked so calm at that moment. The blonde glanced over at Hajime.

"What is it Hajime?" Fuyuhiko asked. Hajime smiled nervously.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to join me Nagito and Chiaki. You don't have to if you don't want to though! I just thought I would offer." Hajime told, making sure he stated that Fuyuhiko didn't have to if he didn't want to. Fuyuhikos eyes seemed to light up, even though he still wasn't wearing a smile.

"Um... y-yeah... sure I g-guess.. thanks.." Fuyuhiko answered, slightly shocking Hajime. He hadn't expected Fuyuhiko to agree, much less for Fuyuhiko to seem happy that he asked.

"Okay! Then come on, we're all on the couch, and we were thinking about watching a movie or YouTube or something." Hajime stated smiling. Fuyuhiko got up and followed Hajime out of his room. Nagito seemed shocked that Hajime was able to get Fuyuhiko out of his room while Chiaki just had a warm smile.

Fuyuhiko just stared at the ground, not making eye contact with anyone. When they sat down, he sat as far away as he could. Chiaki went through the apps on the TV.

"What do we want to watch?" Chiaki asked. Nagitos eyes lit up with an idea.

"Lets watch Shane Dawson conspiracy theories!" Nagito suggested almost immediately. Fuyuhiko immediately seemed interested, and Hajime had a small smile along with Chiaki.

"Is everyone okay with that?" Chiaki asked, already knowing the answer. Nagito immediately said yes, along with Hajime calmly agreeing. Fuyuhiko just gave a nod, and so they began watching Shane Dawson conspiracy theories.

While watching Nagito had stars in his eyes, Chiaki was calmly sitting and watching along with Hajime who had a smile. Fuyuhiko was watching seemingly focused and interested in the video.

It came up to one conspiracy where Fuyuhiko almost seemed like he knew these conspiracies-

"Hey Fuyuhiko- have you heard of these conspiracies before?" Hajime asked curiously. Fuyuhiko looked over to him, taking his eyes off the video.

"Yeah, of course I know all of these theory's. What I see in this video just helps me understand more of the evidence I might not know about it to make them more believable." Fuyuhiko stated, surprisingly not hesitating or stuttering. Nagito and Hajime seemed surprised, while Chiaki just looked like she was expecting it. Fuyuhikos face flared up immediately when he took in what he said. He had just basically told them about his interest in conspiracy theories.

"It's cool that you're into conspiracy theories. They are pretty interesting." Chiaki said, almost as if reassuring Fuyuhiko that it was okay to show interest. Fuyuhiko shyly nodded and continued to watch.

The next thing they knew they were watching the videos about serial killers, ghosts, and more creepy topics. Chiaki was watching, she was focused on the video almost as if she was playing a video game. Nagito had his hand over his mouth in concentration. Hajime was a bit scared. And Fuyuhiko was completely immersed into the video.

Shane was doing a ghost hunting video. Among the focused teens also resided a few laughs. The video had its moments, but overall, it was funny.

They sat there watching Shane's videos, staying up for a long time.

Oh well. They didn't have class tomorrow anyways.