Dorms

Cyclone and Atlas took Cyrus and Anthony to the infirmary. Thankfully, Cyrus's wound wasn't so bad, all he needed was a bandage.

Once the nurse was done, they were free to go. " Thanks for taking us to the infirmary, " Cyrus said.

" No problem. Don't mind us asking, but are you guys new here? " Cyclone asked. Cyrus and Anthony nodded.

" Yeah, we are. We're in the same class, 1A. You guys should come visit sometime! " Cyrus said.

" We will try and find time to. Thanks for the offer, " Atlas said.

They were about to part ways when Anything asked them a question.          " Hey, what class are you guys! " he called out.

" Class 2A, right above your floor, " Cyclone said. The two freshmen nodded in thanks.

...........

After the first day of class, everyone went to the bullet board to find out their dorm rooms. Cyclone and Atlas went to check it together.

Since Cyclone was taller than Atlas so he helped to check his own and Atlas's.

" Hey, I'm in block 2, " Cyclone said.
" And hey, so are you! " Atlas's eyes beamed a little.

" What dorm are we in? " he asked. Cyclone turned his head to see.

" I'm in dorm 120, " he said. His eyes widened, but Atlas didn't know if it was good or bad. Cyclone put his hand over his shoulder, and pulled him out of the crowd.

" Atlas.... " he started, making Atlas a little nervous. " I'm so... Happy to say that we're both in the same dorm!! " he tightened his hands. Atlas smiled.

" What a coincidence! Who are the other two? " he said.

" Oh, I don't know. I was so excited that you and I are in the same dorm I didn't look further, " Cyclone said.

Atlas sighed, but didn't mind it. " We will just have to go to the dorm to see then, " he said. Cyclone nodded.

They went out of the school building and went to the dorm blocks.

..........

They were given their dorm keys and were able to get in their dorm. They unlocked the door, and took a good look at the room.

" It's amazing! " Cyclone said. " Much more bigger than the one I had in my freshmen year! "

" It is pretty big, guess that's why the block is so big as well, " Atlas said, setting down his bag. He opened the door to the bathroom, he gasped.

" What is it, Atlas? " Cyclone asked when he heard the gasp. Atlas's head peeked back out, his eyes twinkling.

" There's a bathtub in there! " he said, pointing into the bathroom. Cyclone laughed.

" Really? Cool, I wanna see! " he said.

..........

" Here's our dorm! "

" Here's your key card. "