Two Brothers Away Together

The days went very closely, but eventually, the exams ended! This was music to everyone's ears, even to Atlas a little bit.

" Yes! We're free! " Cyclone said.

" It's all over! " the twins said. Atlas chuckled.

" It's not over yet, we still have three more to go, " he said.

" Stop making everything so dull, Mama Atlas!! " the twins said, leaning on him. Atlas blushed.

" Don't call me that! " he said, flustered. Their friends laughed.

Anthony noticed Tyrell was being quiet the whole time. He decided to poke him a little.

" Tyrell? You there? " he said. Tyrell snapped out of his thoughts.

" What? " he said.

" You're being quiet again, Tyrell. Is there something on your mind? " Cyrus said. The others looked at Tyrell.

" No, I'm fine. Just a little tired from studying late at night " Tyrell said.

" Are the third year exams that difficult? " Anthony said.

" They will be of you don't study hard enough, " Tyrell said.

Everyone chuckled at his reply. They planned to take a break and hang out together in the cafe. They made their way there.

As they were going to order, Cyclone heard someone call his name.
" Skye! " he turned and saw Fang with his older brother, Kaizo.

" Fang! Hey! " Cyclone said.

" Hey, Ty, " Kaizo said. Tyrell nodded in response.

" What a coincidence to see the two of you here! " Cyclone said. The two brothers looked at each other.

" He dragged me over here just to help him get his coffee! " Fang said, pointing at Kaizo. Kaizo chuckled.

" Hey, wouldn't you wanna spend time with your big bro, Pang? " he said, messing up his brother's hair.

" Don't call me that!! " Fang said, trying to get his hand off his hair.

" Typical brother fights, " Cyrus said. They agreed.

The two brothers finally had enough of fighting. " Hey, Ty. Once you're done hanging out with your friends, meet me back at the dorm. Got something to tell ya, " Kaizo said.

" Right, " Tyrell said.

Kaizo got his coffee and he and Fang left the cafe. The seven friends stayed there for a while and and chatted as they had their drinks.

...........

Tyrell unlocked his dorm room and saw Kaizo there like always, but he was standing up.

" I'm here now. What do you wanna talk about? " Tyrell said, closing the door.

Kaizo looked at him with a look Tyrell had never seen before, and that's when he knew something was wrong.
" Kaizo, what's going on? " he said.