Coincidence? I Don't Know...

Ever since Kaizo and Fang left, some thing werent the same. Class 2A and 3A are short one student, and Tyrell is getting a new roommate.

He wasn't happy about it, he was doing... Fine on his own, but he couldn't control the rules of the school.

He was going to find out who his new roommate will be, but he'll know after class.

Cyclone and Atlas brought him and the rest to the library after class to borrow a book or two. But Tyrell couldn't stay for long.

" Aw... Why not? " Kai said.

" I have a new roommate coming in today. I have to go back to see who it is, " Tyrell said.

" Oh. When do you have to go? " Cyclone said.

" I don't know. Maybe now, " Tyrell said.

" Then you'd better go. See you tomorrow, Tyrell! " Atlas said.

Tyrell nodded and left the library to his dorm. He realized no unfamiliar things were there yet so he knew the roommate wasn't there yet.

Sigh.... Should have stayed longer with them..... Now I gotta wait.... He thought. He did wait for a while, but then the door started to open.

Tyrell saw someone he definitely did not want to see at that time.
" Oh~ look who it is! " the new roommate said with an evil smiled.

" You again, huh? " Tyrell said.

" And better. Finally, I can get my revenge, " the bully said. The door opened again, and four more boys stepped in.

Tyrell just kept a straight face. " You wanna fight? Here? Are you serious? " he said.

" Where else would it be? " the bully said as he snapped his fingers. The four boys stepped forward between them. " Pin him down. "

..........

Cyclone P.O.V

A few days passed, I'm worried about Tyrell. He has been pretty distant lately, which is concerning.

He doesn't hang out with his all that much anymore, and he always excuses himself if he does. I wonder what's happening.

Today, us second years and first years were going to have lunch when we saw Tyrell speed right in front of us.

We gazed at his direction. I've had enough. " Follow him! " I said. We all ran after him, although Cyrus was hesitant at first.

We saw Tyrell stumble in the bathroom, we went in after. We didn't see him at the sinks, we started to knock on the stalls.

" Tyrell? Tyrell? " I said. All of the stalls I opened didn't have anyone in them, then that left the last stall.

I knocked on the door. " Tyrell? "

.........

Tyrell P.O.V

That's it. It's too much. Everything had turned dark on me. I didn't want to fight anymore, I couldn't fight anymore.