FirstTerm Exams

Cyclone and the twins were having their fun with their devices, while Atlas was at his study desk studying away.

He looked at his three friends.
" Aren't you guys the slightest concerned about the time? " he said. The three friends looked at him.

" Wha do you mean, Atlas? We've finished our homework, " Kai said.

" No, I don't mean that. I meant the date right now, " Atlas said.

" Uh.. It's the 18th of Jan, " Aidan said.

" Yeah. Don't you guys realize what's coming up next month? " Atlas said, a little surprised that they haven't figured it out yet.

" Um.... What? " Cyclone said.

" The FirstTerm exams. It's on the 12th next month, " Atlas said.

Cyclone, Kai and Aidan looked at each other, shock on their faces. " Oh no... "

" You guys haven't forgotten, have you? " Atlas said.

" We totally forgot about it!!! "

...........

" How could you forget such an important part of university life?! " Atlas said during lunch.

" I guess it slipped our mind.... " Cyclone said.

" How could you let that happen?! " Atlas said. " Please tell me.. What are your grades? "

" Uh... Not that good.... " the twins said.
" Then why aren't you studying?! " Atlas said. He was about to continue when Tyrell put a hand on his shoulder.

" Yelling at them won't do them any good. Help them study and get their grades up, " he said.

" Yeah! Cyrus is a smart person! He can help you too! " Anthony said.

" Sigh..... I need to know how bad is 'not so good'.... " Atlas said.

" We can check their report cards, " Tyrell said.

" We'll go to your dorm after school then, " Cyrus said. Everyone agreed, Cyclone, Kai and Aidan were quite nervous.

...........

The class times went like wind to Cyclone and the twins. They waited nervously for the others to arrive at their dorm.

They heard knocking, Atlas went to answer it. " Tyrell, Cyrus, Anthony. Come in, " he said. The second years watched as the first years and third year walked in and settled down.

" Okay, you can bring them out now, " Atlas said. The second years shakily took out their report cards and gave them out.

Atlas had Kai's, Cyrus and Anthony had Aidan's, and Tyrell had Cyclone's.

" Well, this sucks, " Tyrell said, looking at the report card.

" You failed in almost everything... You're lucky to have been able to move up to the second year! " Atlas said.