Detention

The teacher roughly dragged the five students to her office. Cyclone kept staring at Tyrell, who was hanging his head low and not struggling at all.

' We wanted to help.... ' he thought.

They made it to the office, and they sat there awkwardly.

" You four are lucky you're first-years, or else you would be in detention like Mr. Tyrell here, " the teacher said.

" But, Miss. It really wasn't him! " Cyclone tried to say.

" Enough! You don't have to defend him! He has been told that he shouldn't bully any more students, but he broke that promise and needs detention! " the teacher said sternly.

Cyclone leaned back in his seat, his hand clenching.

" You four are to go now. Mr. Tyrell, stay in here and await your punishment, " the teacher said.

Atlas, Kai and Aidan got up, Cyclone got up a bit later. He took one glance at Tyrell, who was facing the wall, his hands to his chest, as if it was trying to summon something.

............

After school......

" I'm still feeling bad for The Silent Bully, " Kai said.

" Yeah. He was just protecting Skye, why does he get the detention? " Aidan said.

" That teacher isn't very fair... " Atlas said.

" We could see that... " Cyclone said.
" I wish we could have convinced the teacher to let him go. "

" We all do. But, I guess the teacher thinks otherwise, " Atlas said.

They sighed as they went to their lockers. Cyclone opened his and immediately a piece of paper flew out.

" What's that? " he said. He picked the paper up. " Guys, look at this. "

" Thanks for trying to defend me. I'm sorry I got you four into the discipline office and wasted your first callout. "

" That's it, " Atlas said.

" I think it's from.. The Silent Bully, " Kai and Aidan said.

Cyclone looked at the paper, this was unlike any bully he had ever encountered. A bully never apologizes.

............

Cyclone's thoughts were still on the paper, he was thinking about it all day ever since he got it.

Atlas came out of the bathroom, seeing him in the place he left him.
" Skye, you haven't moved! You need to take a bath and finish your homework! " he said.

" I know, I know. But, I just can't... Shake the thought of the paper out of my head... " Cyclone said.

" Alright. We can talk about it later once you've finished your homework and take a bath! " Atlas said. Cyclone beamed a little.

" Thanks, Atlas! " he said as he went to his bag. Atlas sighed.

' This is so much like home, only it doesn't have..... ' Atlas thought to himself. Then he quickly dropped the thought.