Exams Are Hard!

Time passed so quickly to the seven friends, more so to Cyclone, the twins and the first years. They have been doing group study sessions lately, teaching each other what they don't understand.

Even when they were not together, they studied hard. Tyrell studied with Kaizo and his classmates, the second years studied together. The first years studied together too.

Will their hard work pay off? They'll soon find out on the first day of the exam. They met up before any of them went to their classes.

" Do you remember your notes? " Atlas asked.

" Yes, " they said.

" Do you remember the formulas? The Math points? " Atlas asked again.

" Yes.... " they said again.

" Do you remember the Science notes? All the bacteria names? The organisms? " Atlas asked AGAIN.

" Yes! " they said, a little irritated.

" I'm just making sure all of you are ready to go, " Atlas said.

" They'll be fine, Atlas. We've been studying together for a while now, I'm sure they'll do fine, " Tyrell said.

" I know... I'm just nervous for them.. " Atlas said, pulling his books closer to him.

" You don't have to be, Atlas, " Anthony said.

" Yeah! We'll bring you awesome results after the exam! " Cyclone said.

" That's a big promise but okay, " Cyrus said. Atlas smiled.

They got to the first years' class. " Good luck, you two, " Kai and Aidan said.

" You too! " Cyrus and Anthony said.

They walked to the second years' classes. They dropped off Cyclone and Atlas first. Tyrell peeked his head into the class because he needed to tell them something.

" Hey, Skye, Atlas, " he started. But then was interrupted by shouts and shrieks. The girls in the class were fonding over him.

" It's Tyrell! "

" The Silent Bully! "

Tyrell was shocked, but he didn't show it on his face.

" Sorry about this, Tyrell.... " Cyclone said.

" It's fine. I was just going to remind the two of you to meet us at the cafe today, " Tyrell said. Cyclone and Atlas nodded.

" Also... " Tyrell said. " Good luck, " he said under his breath. Cyclone and Atlas smiled.

" Good luck to you too! " they said.

Tyrell dropped the twins to their classes before he went to his own class. They had a few minutes to revise some more, but eventually the bell rang and the exams began.

...........

The seven friends met at the cafe after the first part of the exams ended. They brought books along so they could study some more.