✺Meeting For the First Time ✺

When Bang PD told the boys of BTS that before they were going to debut he was going to add another member to the group, there were mixed reactions about this. Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung were excited about getting another member while Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook were a little apprehensive about getting another member. Regardless of how they felt, the decision was already made and they were going to meet their new member later that week.
____________

It was later in the week and that meant that the new member of BTS would meet the rest of the group. For the past few days, the boys have been asking questions in order to get a grasp of their new member, but Bang PD refused to tell them anything. Right now, they were waiting in their practice room for Bang PD to come with their new member. A few moments later, they could hear Bang PD telling someone to wait, but sadly they couldn't hear the other person. Bang PD walked into the room.

"Are you ready to meet your newest member?" he asked.

"Yes!" Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin answered excitedly while the other three just quietly nodded their heads.

"Come on in," Bang PD said to the person patiently waiting outside. Minji took a deep breath and walked into the room. When she finally appeared before the boys, no one said anything.

"Are you serious?" Yoongi asked. "She's a girl."

"Yes, I'm serious," Bang PD told him, "Minji is too good of a trainee to miss a chance to debut just because this is a male dominant group. I feel like Minji will add something that you didn't have before."

"She probably can't keep up with us. Do you really think she can handle what we do?" Yoongi asked as he glared at Minji.

"If she wasn't capable then I wouldn't have made this choice," Bang PD explained. "I am confident in her skills and she will not become a problem."

"He's right," Jungkook said quietly.

"What?" Namjoon questioned.

"Minji-ssi and I go to the same school," Jungkook said quietly. "I've seen her dance, heard her sing and rap, and have listened to her compositions she's made. She's amazing."

Minji looked at Jungkook in shock. She didn't realize he actually paid that much attention to her because they've never had a real conversation before. "Thank you, Jungkook-ssi."

"It doesn't matter if you don't believe Jungkook or not, but I will not let your feelings about the fact that Minji is a girl get in the way of you all debuting on time. I would appreciate it if you could all act professional about it and try to get along," Bang PD said. All the members except for Yoongi quickly agreed, but with one nudge from the oldest member, he reluctantly agreed. "Good, I will see you eight later," he said before walking out of the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Song Minji, it's nice to meet all of you." Minji greeted shyly. Hoseok quickly got up and ran towards Minji. He picked her up and spun her around.

"It's nice to meet you, Minji-ah," He said, as he pulled away to look at her. "My name is Hoseok."

"It's nice to meet you too, Hoseok sunbae-nim," Minji shyly replied. Before she knew it, she was brought back into another hug.

"You are so cute!" Hoseok exclaimed. "And no need to call me sunbae, oppa will do just fine."

"Okay, oppa." She said unknowingly cute which caused Hoseok to squeeze her some more.

"Hoseok, let her go before she stops breathing," Jin scolded Hoseok.

"Right," Hoseok said sheepishly, "mian Minji." He then quickly let go of her. Jin pushed him out of the way, "My name is Seokjin, but I go by Jin. I'm the oldest of the group. It's nice to meet you, Minji."

Minji was about to respond, but Jin stopped her, "Remember to call me oppa."

"It's nice to meet you too, Jin oppa," Minji responded cutely because there was just something about Jin that made her feel comfortable.

"My turn! My turn!" Jimin and Taehyung shouted together as they pushed Jin out of the way.

"Yah! Is that any way to treat your elder?" Jin questioned. Jimin and Taehyung quickly turned to him, "Sorry, hyung," they quickly apologized before turning back to Minji, who was busy giggling at what just happened.

"Aw, look at how cute she is," Jimin said.

"You're right, hyung." Taehyung agreed. "My name is Taehyung."

"And my name is Jimin," Jimin added. "Also remember to call us oppa too."

"It's nice to meet you, Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa," Minji replied through her giggles.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing," Hoseok said as he tried to pinch her cheeks, but he was stopped by Jin. This caused the two of them to fight. While they were fighting, Namjoon had walked up to Minji with Jungkook.

"It's nice to meet you, Minji. My name is Namjoon and I'm the leader of this group," he said. He paused to see if Jungkook would say anything, but he was too busy looking at the ground. "And this is our maknae, Jungkook, but you already know him and I'm pretty sure you're the maknae now. When is your birthday?"

"It's nice to meet you too, Namjoon oppa and yes, I do know Jungkook-ssi. My birthday is November 1, 1997, which means that I am younger than Jungkook because his birthday is September 1st." Minji said. Jungkook looked at her in shock because he didn't expect her to know his birthday. As of now, everyone had greeted Minji except for one person who kept himself planted against the wall.

"Hyung, you have to greet Minji," Taehyung told him.

"Why do I have to do that when she won't be staying that long?" Yoongi questioned with a glare.

"Hyung that isn't nice," Jimin told him.

"I don't care," he scoffed, "she isn't going to last long so why should I be nice to her."

Minji couldn't believe what he was saying. She was mad that he was making assumptions without even getting to know her. She quickly marched over to Yoongi and stood in front of him.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked her coldly.

"You're Min Yoongi sunbae-nim. You joined Big Hit Entertainment because you wanted to be a rapper. You didn't think that you would be put in a K-Pop group where you would have to dance. You're interested in composing and you want to contribute to your music by making it yourself." Minji said. Everyone including Yoongi looked at Minji in shocked.

"How did you know that?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I admire you, Yoongi sunbae-nim. I admire that even though you got something different than you wanted, you're taking it in strides and putting your best foot forward. You may not think that I belong here, but Bang PD-nim put me here for a reason and I'm going to prove to you that this is where I belong regardless of how you feel about me now." Minji told him with determination before she turned and walked towards the door.

All of seven of them were shocked at what Minji just said, but Yoongi's shocked face faded into a very small smile as he called out, "Minji-ah."

Minji quickly turned around, "Ne, Yoongi sunbae-nim?"

"It's supposed to be oppa," he told her and the other six members looked between the two of them in shock. Minji quickly flashed a smile at him, "Ne, Yoongi oppa."

"Now go get changed we have work to do." He told her.

"Okay," she said before she ran out of the room to get her dance clothes. Yoongi turned to see the rest of the group staring at him in shock.

"What?" he asked.

"What just happened?" Jin asked him.

"She proved to me that this is where she wants to be," Yoongi answered as he walked past them. "Shouldn't we be getting ready for practice?"

Everyone quickly moved to start stretching as they waited for Minji to come. Maybe having a new member wouldn't be so bad after all.