✺ Jealous Jungkook (1) ✺

Since Jungkook was extremely shy when Minji was first introduced to the group, he didn't spend a lot of time with her like the rest of the group. Once Jungkook got over his shyness, he made it his mission to spend as much time with her as he could since he didn't in the beginning. The result of this was the simple fact that Jungkook was now possessive over Minji and when they had free time, he made sure she spent almost all of it with her. He would've preferred all of her time, but the other members wouldn't allow that. Absolutely nothing could separate the two, at least that's what Jungkook thought.

As most know before Minji debuted in BTS, she was a child actress and she decided after she debuted to continue on with acting. Her first lead role was in a drama called A Song I Wrote* alongside Jinyoung of Got7, Lee Jongsuk, and Bae Suzy in 2014, a year after BTS had debuted. Minji was extremely excited for this chance and so were the rest of the members. Though Jungkook's happiness quickly changed as more and more of her time was taken from him.

At first, Minji would do her best to split her time between important group matters, her drama, and free time with them, but that didn't last long. Minji started spending more time with the cast of A Song I Wrote and blowing off time with her members. One day, Jungkook wanted to go this new restaurant that he found and he went to go see if Minji wanted to come with her. When he went to go look for her, he caught her about to leave her room.

"Minji ah, are you doing anything right now?" he asked. "I found this new restaurant and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?"

"Mianhae, Jungkook oppa," she apologized. "I was just about to meet with Jinyoung oppa, Jongsuk oppa, and Suzy unnie to rehearse some of our scenes."

Jinyoung and Jongsuk oppa? Jungkook thought. "Oh, then maybe next time?" he questioned.

"Sure," she replied with a smile. "I'll be back later. Bye, oppa." Minji gave him a kiss on the cheek before she ran out of the dorm.

Jungkook, sulkily, made his way to the living room where the other members were and threw himself on the couch.

"Aw, what's wrong with Jungkookie?" Hoseok asked as he sat down next to his sulking dongsaeng.

"Minji just left to meet up with her castmates," Jungkook answered with a pout.

"And what's wrong with that?" Jin asked. "Isn't good that she's getting along with them?"

"No because it means that she's spending less time with me," he pouted.

"Don't you mean us," Jimin corrected.

"No, I mean me. I don't care if she spends time with you," Jungkook retorted.

"Yah, is that any way to speak to your hyung?!" Jimin shouted, but it didn't look like Jungkook was listening.

"Jungkook, you're going to have to deal with this. There will be times where she won't be able to spend time with you and you just have to accept that," Namjoon told the male maknae. "Also, at the end of this drama she will go back to spending all of her free time with you and we'll go back to complaining about you hogging her."

"You're right, hyung," Jungkook said.

"Of course, I am," Namjoon boasted.

"Don't go all big head on us," Yoongi said. "That's the last thing we need." Everyone, but Namjoon laughed. Jungkook felt better that Namjoon was able to reassure him, but that reassurance did not last long.

It was a few months later and the first two episodes of Minji's drama were released. Jungkook thought that since there was now a flow for the drama, he would get to see Minji more. He was wrong. Once the drama was released and the public expressed their love for it, Minji made it her mission to make sure they felt that way about the rest of the drama. So, when it wasn't necessary for her to be anywhere pertaining to BTS, she was also working on the drama. Whether it was filming, practicing her script, singing for the OST, or hanging out with her fellow castmates to create stronger bonds, Minji was doing it all.