✺Missing Sweatshirts ✺

The male maknae of BTS quickly ran into his room to get his favorite sweatshirt before they had to leave for dance rehearsal. When he entered the room, he couldn't find the sweatshirt that he remembered throwing on his chair. He started to look all over his room in hopes that he might've misplaced it. No matter how hard he looked he couldn't find the sweatshirt.

"Jungkook, come on!" Namjoon yelled from the entrance of the dorm.

"Coming, hyung!" he replied. He quickly grabbed another sweatshirt and made his way to meet the rest of the group. "Has anyone seen my favorite sweatshirt? I can't find it anywhere."

"Nope," Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Minji said in unison while the other three just shook their heads,

"It's weird I specifically remember putting it on my chair, but I couldn't find it," he said.

"Maybe you misplaced it," Jimin suggested.

"Maybe," Jungkook repeated.

"You can look for it later. Right now, we have practice," Namjoon told him before he walked out of the dorm with his arm wrapped around Minji. Taehyung and Jimin quickly followed after him, shouting something about giving them their panda back.

"Aish, those two," Yoongi commented before following the loud group of four with Hoseok and Jungkook trailing behind him.

********

It was a week later and Jungkook still couldn't find his missing favorite sweatshirt. To make matters worse, another one went missing too. He was sure that someone was taking them, but he wasn't sure who. When he asked all his hyungs, they all told him no and that they had no need to steal his sweatshirts when they had their own. There was only one other person Jungkook hadn't asked and that was Minji.

Ever since the first sweatshirt went missing, he was sure the Minji had nothing to do with it, but he couldn't be too sure. Jungkook made his way through the dorm before he stopped in front of Minji's door. Before he could knock on the door, Minji opened it. Minji quickly noticed that there was something blocking her way and looked up to see her second favorite oppa, after Yoongi, but she wouldn't let Jungkook know that.

"Oppa!" Minji greeted cheerfully.

"Hi, Minji," he greeted back.

"Is there something you need?" she asked.

"Yeah, I need to ask you a question," he told her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Now don't take this the wrong way," he started, "but did you steal two of my sweatshirts?"

"No," Minji said.

"Okay, I was just checking," he said before walking away. Minji quickly closed her door and ran over to her closet. She opened it and pulled out a box that contained two of Jungkook's sweatshirts.

"One down, six more to go," she whispered to herself with a giggle before she put the box back in her closet.

*********

To say the members of BTS were confused was an understatement. After Jungkook had two of his sweatshirts go missing, the other members also had sweatshirts go missing. It was like all of a sudden everyone was starting to lose their sweatshirts that they clearly remember having in a certain place, all except Minji.