✺ Minji's New Hair ✺

(Takes place in 2014, right before Danger era)

Ever since Minji debuted, she had kept the same long, black silky hair, and no one thought she was ever going to change it. Whenever she mentioned that she wanted a change, the boys would talk her out of it. Eventually, Minji gave up, but with their comeback approaching, she wanted a different look regardless of what her members say.

********

"Minji, you know if I let you do this, they will kill me," Sejin told the youngest member of BTS.

"Oppa, sometimes I think you forget that you're our manager and older than them. They can't do anything to you. Besides, it's my choice; they can't get mad at you for it," Minji said in hopes of calming him down.

"You're right," he said. "Let's go."

Minji grabbed her shoes and followed Sejin out of the dorm. The ride to the salon went by quickly, and not before long, Minji was running up the salon's stairs to meet her stylist.

"Unnie!" Minji shouted when she reached the top of the stairs.

"My favorite client," Hyojin responded at a reasonable volume. "I can't tell you how excited I am that you are letting me do something different with your hair."

"Me too," Minji responded as she sat down in her chair.

"Minji, I'll come back to get you later," Sejin told her.

"Bye," Minji said as Hyojin led her to the washing station.

********

Hyojin had finally finished Minji's hair, but she made sure that Minji couldn't see the final product. All she knew was she now had short hair, and that was because of all the hair on the floor.

"Are you ready to see it?" Hyojin asked.

"Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times, yes," Minji answered. Hyojin removed the cover off of the mirror and turned around to face it. Minji was frozen as she looked at her new hair.

"Do you like it?" Hyojin asked when she noticed that Minji was silent

"Do I like it?" Minji repeated as she started to play with her hair. "I don't like it... I love it!" Minji got up and hugged Hyojin, "Thank you, unnie."

"You're welcome," Hyojin responded. Minji looked back at the mirror and realized something. She had done everything to calm down Sejin, but now she was worried about the boys. Every time she even slightly mentioned the possibility of changing her hair, they would shut it down. The last time she tried to do it secretly, Jimin and Taehyung stopped her then she got a lecture from Jin and Namjoon.

Hyojin noticed the look on Minji's face and said, "It's too late now, which means you can't do anything about it, and they can't do anything about it. Besides, didn't you get permission from your CEO?"