✺ Minji's Favorite ✺

Since Minji was the only female in the group, the guys were constantly fighting for her affection. A question that would always pop up in interviews was who was Minji's favorite. Minji constantly tried her best to avoid answering the question because she knows it won't end well. For the most part, she has been able to avoid it, but she knows sooner or later, they are all going to get curious and will want to know who her favorite really is.

********

BTS was at another interview after their recent comeback. It was a very standard interview with questions about the album and their performances. Basically, all these questions were the calm before the storm that was about to come.

"So Minji, I noticed that there is always a question that you seem to avoid whenever you have an interview," the interviewer said.

"Really?" Minji questioned feigning innocence because she knew exactly what question she was talking about.

"Yeah, so I thought maybe we could finally get an answer out of you," the interviewer told her. "So that question is: who is your favorite in BTS?"

All the boys turned to look at Minji because this was the one question Minji never seemed to answer.

"I don't think it's fair to pick favorites," Minji started, "I feel like each one of them has something special about them that I love, and I can't compare them to each other."

"Minji ah, why don't you just answer the question?" Namjoon asked the maknae.

"Because if I answer it, I'll have one oppa with an inflated ego who will brag to the six that didn't get picked," Minji answered.

"But if you don't answer the question, you'll have seven that will bother you until you crack," Jimin pointed out.

Minji scoffed, "I've been dealing with you seven for years. Do you really think you can break me just by bother me?"

"Come on, Minji. How bad could it possibly be if you pick a favorite?" the interviewer asked.

"Bad, very bad," Minji answered. "I know my oppas. I have watched them fight over who simply gets to stay with me when I'm getting my hair and makeup done because my stylist unnie will only let one of them stay. So, I know if I pick a favorite then that's going to cause more problems than me picking Jimin over Jin to go to the grocery store with me."

"I still can't believe you picked him over me," JIn pouted crossing his arms.

"He was there, and you weren't. I couldn't wait any longer, I was hungry," Minji said looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Aw, I forgive you," Jin said pulling her into a hug.

"Wasn't that like six months ago?" Yoongi questioned.

"Hyung, you were still holding a grudge about something like that?" Namjoon questioned.

"Don't question me. I can do whatever I want, and I wasn't mad at Minji. I could never be mad at her. I've been mad at Jimin this whole time," Jin explained. 

"It's not my fault I was there and you weren't," Jimin said.

"And this is exactly why I won't be deciding a favorite," Minji stated. "I'm not worried about them being mad at me, I'm worried about them being mad at each other over something they can't control."

"How about this? You tell us who your favorite member is and if any of the other members get mad, then your favorite member can flick them on the forehead," the interviewer suggested. Minji paused and thought about it. It would make it a lot easier and she knew that sooner or later she would have to finally tell them who her favorite was before they drove her crazy.