✺Silent Treatment (Hoseok) ✺

Everyone who knew Minnji knew how important the opinions of her oppas were. As a dancer, she loved to hear the feedback and compliments that she would get from Hoseok when she danced. They always made her light up and work harder to make him feel proud of her, but not all practices end like that.

It was a few months before their next comeback and they were just shown the dance for the title song. Minji knew this was the time when Hoseok was extremely serious because when it came to learning the dances, he wanted everything to go a certain way. He would always count on the rest of the dance to get the dance quickly so they could help with the members that weren't a part of it.

Minji had decided that she was going to spend some time alone trying to learn and perfect that dance so that she could help Hoseok with teaching. She spent many hours on it and didn't go to bed until 5 a.m., which was bad because they had to be up at 7 a.m. for dance rehearsal

"Where is Minji?" Namjoon asked as everyone sluggishly came downstairs, getting ready to leave.

"I think she's still in bed," Jin answered.

"Go get her," Namjoon told the second youngest. Jungkook quickly ran towards Minji's room to wake her up. When he got to the room, he noticed how peaceful she looked, but he knew that wasn't going to last long.

"Minji, wake up." Jungkook gently shook her. Minji grumbled and tried to push the person who had woken her up. "Minji, don't be like this. If I can't you up then Jin hyung will come."

Minji slowly sat up, seeing as she was still half asleep, and motioned for her oppa to leave the room. She slowly made her way into her closet to quickly get ready for rehearsal.

Once she was dressed, she made her way to the entrance where everyone was waiting. It was hard for her to keep her eyes open since she only had two hours of sleep, but she didn't want anyone to know that.

"Let's go," Namjoon said when he saw that the female maknae had her shoes on. Minji let out a sigh as they walked to their van. This was going to be a long day.

********

Minji wasn't wrong when she thought this was going to be a long day. From the moment that they stepped into the rehearsal room, MInji wanted to go back to the dorm and sleep. Even the simple task of stretching seemed like too much for the girl and she simply wanted to quit. The boys thought nothing of it. They believed that Minji was just being a little over dramatic and she would get over it when they started practicing.

Once they started dancing, there was a change in Minji. This was the moment that she had waited for. Every dance rehearsal was another chance for her to get praised by Hoseok. She tried her hardest to give her best performance and she was was proud of herself.

When they finally took a break, Minji waited for Hoseok to praise her like he always did, but she was quickly disappointed. Hoseok went to every member and told them what they did well and what they needed to work on, but once he finished with Jungkook, he didn't make his way to her.

Minji decided to just ask him, "Hobi oppa, how was I?"

"Oh Minji, you were fine, but I think you need to work on the chorus more," he told her and she froze in shock. How dare he say that to her. She had spent all night working on this dance. She had one of their dance instructors stay with her till 3 a.m. and that's why he wasn't here yet. Minji was literally fuming with anger, but there was something else lurking underneath the surface, sadness.

"Okay," she said softly before she made her way out of the dance room. The mix of emotions and lack of sleep was finally getting to Minji. she made her way to her secret hideout and decided to just rest her eyes for a while.