Nami what did you do?!

It's been about a week since Kai had comforted you after your breakdown. You were watching TV with none other than Kai himself. Why is he here? He decided to stay here for the past few days.

You can still remember the conversation vividly.

-flashback-

"You are NOT staying here!" You exclaimed as Kai picked up the trash around your room.

"Yes I am." Kai said in a motherly tone as he carried the empty bottles out of your room. "I can't leave you like this, you are not trustworthy to take care of yourself." He continued as he walked back into the room.

"I can't have you here, especially with the fact that you are my EX!" You exclaimed.

"Don't think of me as an ex, (M/n)!" Kai said back, putting a hand on your head. "Think of me as an over-protective brother who will kill any guy or girl that gets too close to my bisexual brother!"

"Did you really have to add the bisexual part?" You asked as Kai cleaned up your room. "And that makes it worse!"

Kai rolled his eyes as he left your room.

"Hey! Where are you going?! We're not done!"

"I'm going to make dinner! Guessing from your habits you haven't eaten dinner yet and you were about to get take-out."

You opened your mouth to argue, but the sound of your stomach growling made you stop cold.

"See? Your stomach agrees with me!" Kai called out.

You growl, then sigh. You might as well let him stay. Besides, he makes the best food.

-End of flashback-

Even if he was your ex, you both had gotten used to each other, and it was was just like how it was before you two dated. Plus, you had gotten used to the idea of Kai being your "brother." If it makes him feel better.

"Hey (M/n)?"

"Wassup?"

"Well, it SOUNDS like you're feeling better." Kai chuckles, then turned to you. "What are you gonna do now?"

What do I do now? I haven't thought about that for a while... You thought.

"I don't know, just... enjoy life while I still can."

Kia gives you a look, one you haven't seen for a long time. It was surprising that he could even make that look, with how childish he could get. He looked worried.

"(M/n), I ---"

Before you could hear what he was about to say, the front door swung open to reveal a sweaty, out of breath Nami.

"Nami?!" You exclaim in surprise, then turned to Kia. "Did you even lock the door?!"

Kia looks away nervously. "... Uh... no?"

Nami stared at both you and Kai. "... Are you guys back together?"

"No, Nami. This guy is now claiming to be my 'brother'." You say, pointing at Kai. Kai smiles.

"It's been a while, Nami."

Yeah... OH WAIT WHAT AM I DOING?!" Nami sits down in between you and Kai. "You gotta see this!"

"See what?" You ask, just as another pink screen comes up. You deadpan at the screen. "Why is pink such a popular color?" You ask, while Kai covered his eyes.

"AAAH! THE PAIN! IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!!" He shrieks.

"OH SHUT UP AND WATCH!" Nami shouts. You and Kai instantly shut up, and obeyed.