Rigged, or just bad luck?

"Well! I'm dead! I'm so dead! Someone go ahead and dig me a hole so I can dive headfirst into it!" a very tired, angry, done-with-this-shit (M/n) exclaimed, burying your face into the bed of your new dorm. You might as well be planning for your funeral, no way were you going to succeed. Nami let out a sigh at the dramatic antics you were displaying.

"Please, it's not the end of the world, (M/n)." she said, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to you, all while you let out a cry of anger into your pillow. You looked up and glared at the sort of relaxed Nami. I'm sorry, what she NOT there when it happened?!

"Not the end of the world? NOT THE END OF THE WORLD?! It is the end of the world! I'm going to have to start digging my grave!" you screeched, slamming your head into the pillow again.

"Stop being so dramatic..." she sighed, and all you could do was give her a harsher glare. She really didn't remember how TERRIBLE it was??

—flashback time—

You were as pale as the snow as you stared at all the men in front of you. Some might say you were awestruck by the gorgeous men... hell, most of the girls were, squealing like pigs ... that was not the reason why you were so stunned. You were internally screaming about something else. Even Nami noticed how nervous you seemed, and while the host spoke to the camera, speaking about rules that were probably important but you were too focused on the men, she leaned towards you.

"Hey... you okay there? You look like you saw a ghost." she remarked, poking at your cheek. You were pale. You were so pale you could assume the white spots on your body were darker than you right now. You looked over at her, leaning towards her as you whispered in her ear.

"I'm about to become a ghost if they find out who I am..." you whispered, glancing back at the boys before looking at Nami. All you saw was confusion.

"Uh... why?" she asked, looking confused. You raised an eyebrow, she could NOT be serious.

"Nami, are you serious? Don't you recognize them? They're the guys from the mall!" You hissed. You could practically see the gears working in her brain as she looked to the men, probably seeing them for the first time. Her widing eyes said it all.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT!" she said, a bit too loudly as the host looked at her in confusion. This also caused most of the others to turn their attention to Nami. You were practically sweating under their gaze. Shit.

"... I'm right about what, Miss Nami?" the host asked, looking confused. He knew Nami's name? Wait no, he's the host, of course he knows. Nami let out a small nervous giggle.

"U-uhhh... (M/n) was just telling me about something shocking." she said, pointing the attention to you. What? NO! Don't pay any attention to you! You were trying not to be noticed! As the host turned his attention on you, so did everyone. Hell, you could even see the guys staring at you. You were practically sweating buckets now. You gotta get out of this. Get the attention off of you, but with what?

"... penguins have knees." You blurted out, voice crack and all. Well... that was not one of the things you had planned to use.

The host raised an eyebrow at your words as you completely failed again. Ah man, why do you keep messing up? Why is it that when you're practicing it's perfect, but when you actually use your voice in a real life situation it sucks? Lucky for you, you weren't questioned that much as one of the guys spoke. To be more specific, Straw Kid, the one they called Luffy.

"WOAH! Penguins have knees? But they have such stubby legs!" he exclaimed, and you raised an eyebrow at that. You could hear some of the girls giggling as the host let  Most of the girls giggled at his excitement, while the host let out a laugh.