Chaos in the Mall (pt. 1)

"Ok ok, so how do we deal with this. A millionaire or billionaire or whatever knows that I called him a flamingo and called his car unicorn barf, probably insulting him because that car probably costs more than our lives. What are we gonna do?" You ask, already starting to silently freak out inside. Nami placed a hand on her mouth, thinking hard.

"Well, the thing we can do right now is... continue our quest in buying you some girl clothes for the show."

You stayed silent as that went through your head.

"WHAT???"

"(M/n), hear me out. We know that this guy is the owner of the Game of Love--"

"No, YOU knew that that guy is the owner of the Game of Love, I didnt know until I made the mistake of actually TALKING TO HIM!" You said exasperated. Nami just gave you a look.

"Just let me explain, (M/n)!" Nami exclaimed, catching (M/n)'s attention and silencing him.

"Alright, before I got so rudely interrupted, I was saying that he's the owner of the Game of Love, and he saw you." You were about to comment on that, but Nami stopped you in your tracks. "Which makes it all the more important that you look like a girl and even more important that you don't get caught. You cannot get out of character, unless you want your secret to be revealed. We dont want that, because that millionaire will recognize you, because not only will he make your life a living hell, he will--" Nami stopped talking, and looked to the side. As if she was... hiding something.

"...he will what?"

"Nothing of importance--" She said, and then widened her eyes, looking behind you. You turn around to see what was behind you, but she grabs your arm and pulls you along. "Come on. Lets hurry up and get you some clothes, we got a lot of shopping to do." Nami says, dragging you off as you let out a loud groan.

This is going to be hell.

(Time skip, brought to you by Nami's perspective, right now.)

"Nami! How many pieces of clothing are you going to get me?!" (M/n) groaned as he came out wearing the cute outfit I got him.

(this is what you were wearing, but with baggier pants)

I rolled my eyes. "(M/n), we have only been here for 30 minutes, stop complaining." I say, annoyed. Man, shopping with (M/n) is like trying to put a dress on a porcupine. Its really hard to keep him here, and I dont really want him to go out. Mostly because of what, or who, I saw before.

When I was telling him that there was nothing important to tell, I saw a group of eight guys coming into the mall. Usually I dont care, but there were some that looked quite threatening, and I know that if (M/n) talked to them, he will somehow tick them off. And honestly I dont want to see my best friend die early. I mean, we're doing this so that he can survive, and being killed by one of those thugs does not help in the slightest. Thats why I got him out of there, thats why I pulled him away.