Chaos in the Mall (pt. 4)

"HOODIE MAAAAAAAAN!!"

"This guy won't give up!" You muttered under your breath, looking behind you to see the straw hat still chasing you. It's been 5 minutes of non stop(Maaan the man is NON STOP— sorry) running, and he's still chasing you. He's not even showing any signs of slowing down! He has so much energy, and at this rate you'll be caught by him, and made into his friend. You're not looking for any friends! You looked ahead to see open doors on the side. You smirked.

"Time for the escape I used on the stupid red gorilla." You said under your breath, and ran slightly faster. When you were close enough, you propelled yourself through the open doors, and fell onto the floor. The second you hit the floor, you got up just as quickly and slammed the doors shut. You took huge breaths of air as you heard straw hat stop.

"Eh? Where did he go?" You heard him ask himself. You looked at the door in surprise. That actually worked?! No way! The only reason it worked for the red gorilla is because mask man distracted him and took him away, and that situation still left you speechless. You still need to thank him too...

Man, this guy must have lost a few brain cells.

You stood still, you could practically feel the shrug the straw hat made, before his footsteps started to become softer.

"HOODIE MAAAAAAN! WHERE ARE YOOOOOU?" You heard him call, before his footsteps disappeared completely. You let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding, before looking around the room. To your knowledge, it seems like you ran into some kind of bar. Not like you were going to drink anything, you're underage, but this was better than being chased by straw hat.

You took a seat in the front, pulling down your hood, ruffling your hair. You looked up to get a good glimpse of the bar once more. It was a mid sized room with randomly placed chairs. You looked at the view in front of you. Thousands and thousands of bottles filled with strange looking liquids were placed neatly on the big shelf, along with a few more things, probably to make the drinks. Looking at just the bottles made you dizzy.

"May I help you?"

You were snapped out of your thoughts by the voice. You looked towards the source. There, across the bar, was a brown skinned bartender with dark brown hair, slowly going to light blue, pulled back into a small ponytail on the top of his head, some more strands framing his face. He wore a suit, to your knowledge it's probably his uniform. His cheeks and nose were covered in freckles, and his icy blue eyes seemed to stare into your soul.

 His cheeks and nose were covered in freckles, and his icy blue eyes seemed to stare into your soul

"O-oh, uh, sure I guess? Can I have a drink?" You stuttered. Now that you thought about it, your throat was as dry as the Savannah Desert, maybe even dryer. Probably the result of running away from the straw hat kid, which hopefully you don't see again. The bartender raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to tell me what kind of drink?" He asked.

"O-oh right! I'll just have a water..." You said, embarrassed. He chuckled as you regret every decision in your life.