Chapter I: Flashback #2

The young man thought that things could be fine. But it only gotten worse. "I'm sorry but I have a terrible news for all of you." The doctor halted, but continued speaking anyways. "The patient was pushed down the stairs and his head hit the ground too hard. I'm afraid it would take awhile for him to recover, maybe half of a year. We're not sure yet."

The doctor paused, Hakyeon looked at Sanghyuk whose world is crumbling down already. Taekwoon decided to go to his "son" and patted the young man's back. "But it's better to help him remember but do things easy. It's bad if had headaches." The male doctor ended and left the room.

The boys were sitting at the couch. Ken and Ravi are all snuggled up sleeping beside each other, Taekwoon went someting to drink, living Hakyeon with Sanghyuk's side. "I know it's hard but remember this is none of your fault okay?" The elder knew what the younger one was going through and he hate seeing him like this.

Sanghyuk sat up properly, ran his fingers to his brown hair and blinked two times. His cheeks were pinkish red showing that he cried hard. His brown eyes which were puffy as well because of the excessive tears, the young man kept on sniffing. The elder hugged the maknae tightly, the youngest could hear Hakyeon's breathing from his ear.

With that Sanhyuk slept with ease and comfort. Taekwoon who bought drinks came inside the room with his hands full. "Well I guess I came late." He sighed. Hakyeon nodded, he stood up and helped the other man move aside the drinks. As the two fix everything up, Taekwoon suddenly whispered something.

"He looks like a baby sleeping." The broad shoulder man teased. Hakyeon laughed at his joke and hit him. Taekwoon glanced at the two other couples who were sleeping. "And those two jack asses all knows how to cuddle." This time the other man hit him a bit hard and glared at the broad shoulder guy.

"They're our children! Stop talking nosense. They've inherited it from us. Stop complaining." Hakyeon scold with a sassy tone. Taekwoon ignored him and went to the couch. He gently went beside Sanghyuk who was sleeping, he held the youngest's head carefully and lifted it up a bit.

He then placed it beside his shoulder, the brown haired human was now leaning to the group's dad. As Taekwoon was busy admiring the boy, a sound of a camera being took was heard. "I'm sorry but I can't help it. You two look cute." Taekwoon sent Hakyeon death glares, which the other one just totally ignored.

The time came where everybody was asleep. No one was awake, Hongbin was peacefully sleeping, the two couples are still cuddling to each other, the youngest is with the parents. Everything was peaceful. Not until Sanghyuk woke up, he had this waking from the wrong side of the bed all plastered on his face. He decided to stand up quietly not wantin someone to hear footsteps.

The brown haired human went beside to his lover's bed, held his hand, and kissed it. I'm sorry was all he can say to himself. He didn't know what to do. He let go of his hand and decided to go outside. Walking outside wandering the halls, he didn't realized it was cold. He didn't care wether he would caught a fever or not, he had nothing in mind but what happened to Hongbin was his fault.

He searched for his car keys in his pockets and grabbed it. Coming out of the elevator he felt nauseous, but he ignored it. Walking straight to the sliding doors which headed to the parking lot, he feels teary again. He can't help but remember what happened to his boyfriend.

The tall gentleman continued walking till he found his car, he pressed the keys and went in. Starting the engine his body started feeling weak. What th hell is happening to me?" He asked his self. Ignoring it once again he drove off.
He messaged his hyungs saying, "U'm hey hyungs. I'll be gone for the mean while. Please take care of Hongbin for me? Thank you."