Chapter III: Reflection

Hongbin was sitting at the bench. Waiting for his lover to comeback from the convenience store.

It was fall, so apparently the leaves would turn red and fall of tree branches. He watched every leaf sway away with the wind, he then diverted his gaze to the boy walking in the other side of the street holding a luggage. The looks on the face of that man is blank. Is he okay?

Suddenly Gongchan came back and sat with his partner. "What's wrong?" He asked. Hongbin was still lost in the thought of the boy. Gongchan became curious and shook the boy's body. "Hey. What's got into you?"

He stared at Gongchan for a second and returned his gaze to the man at te other street. "That man looks sick. Do you think he's okay?" Hongbin asked, as he was pointing the direction towards the man. Gongchan realized that man is supposed to be away from them. He knew that man. It was Sanghyuk. His knees began to weaken and his eyes were shaking. What am I supposed to do?

Hongbin gave Gongchan and confused look and ask,"Do you know him?" With that question Gongchan snapped from his thoughts and acted normal. "No, I was just thinking wether we should go. Because the weather forecast says it might rain, so we better go." Without hesitation, he grabbed Hongbin's wrists and stormed back to the car.

Hongbin never saw Gongchan acted this way before, he had a hunch that it has something to do with the man on the other side of the street.

•Jaehwan•

"Hey babe. Have any news about Hyuk?" Ravi asked.

"None. I believe he'll be returning here back in Korea but I'm not sure when." Ravi fixed his position beside me and wrapped his arms on my waist. "Stop it I'm cooking." He cheekily snuck a kiss. "Hey!" He giggled before parting, Ravi hold his phone and showed it to me.

"Hongbin's calling." I stared at the phone before answering," Go answer it, my hands are all dirty." Ravi nod his head. I watched his figure disappear from my sight, before I continued cooking. What might it be that he called at this hour?

•Hakyeon•

"Taekwoon!! Get your butt down here!" Leo lazily move as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "We found him." His face shocked. "Ken just called he said Hongbin saw Hyuk. Long story let' go!" Leo held my wrists. "His at the park."

Minutes passed as our car roamed around the park. No sign. I'm getting worried. "Babe. Over there." Leo stopped the car and parked. As soon as I stepped out of the car my eyes started to feel teary. I saw Hyuk sitting on the bench under a tree, with his coat covering his upper body. Hyuk. What happened to you? My poor baby. I dashed my way to his.

At first I didn't know what to do, my hands trembling. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Leo flashed a sad smile. Holding back my tears, I gathered up my courage and patted Hyuk's head. He slowly woke up from the contact, eyes winded. "Hyung?" Hyuk's tears bursted and hugged me tightly. I gently patted his back. "We've missed you." I saw Leo dragged Sanghyuk's trolley and placed it inside the car.

"Come on now child, let's go home. The two are going to be happy." I assisted the younger one as I know he had a hard time today. His knees are wobbly as he was exhausted. "How did you find me?" He asked.

"Long story. I'll tell you once we got home."

~~~~~

"Hyuk have you changed into you pjs?" I asked. "Yes 'mom'." We both laughed. "So how were you? Why didn't you informed us you'll be coming home?" "Sungjae was with me awhile ago, he asked if I would want to stay with them at their dorm. I shook my head no and he started getting worried where would I go. I lied to him you'll be fetching me guys, then that's when my mind became heavy and I don't know I somehow found a bench and have fallen asleep there." He explained.

My tears came back again, and this time I couldn't hold them back. Hyuk hugged me and there I felt even more like crying. "I'm here now hyung. I'm sorry for making you guys worry." He never knew how much I was so sad when he left. But I became so happy when he was back. I reached out for my phone and decided to call Ken.

It didn't took long before they answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Hyoggie's here!"

"What?! Really?! Is he okay? Is he fine?!"

"Yes. Calm down Ken."

"Can we sleep there tonight?!"

"Of course why not?"

I heard Ken jumping up and down on the bed which annoyed Ravi. Hyuk overheard there bickering which made him laughed. I miss those smiles of him. The call not long ended.

"You know what. I really missed you. And you don't know how happy I am." Leo came out of kitchen. "Hey stop the drama and get your butts on the kitchen. Foods ready. Hyuk.It's your favourite by the way." Hyuk's eyes glimmered and rushed his way to the kitchen. I walked closer to Leo. "He is still indeed a kid." I murmured. We both chuckled as we saw Hyuk panicking on what part of the chicken he should it first.

•••