Chapter V; Met

Hyuk couldn't believe it. Hongbin was standing infront of him, but ofcourse the older couldn't remember anything. This hurt Hyuk, the sight of his lover happy in the arms of other than him. Happy that he is being loved by someone but not him.

"Are you oka-" Before Hongbin could end his sentence. Hyuk already dashed his way out of his vision. And somehow deep inside of him, something hurt. He couldn't understand why he was feeling such things and shrugged it off. It still lingers in his mind the painful look the younger had in his face. It's like everything was taken away from him.

He felt sorry for the younger and tried calling out for him. Jaewhan got out and handled the matter.

"What's the fuss you two?" Ken asked.

"Where's the cashier working here just awhile ago?"

Ken eyes widened but didn't let the two notice. Gongchan was busy in his phone that he never realized the former two lovers saw each other 2 minutes ago. Instead what he saw was Jaewhan standing infront of them. Hongbin decided to not tell his lover what happened as he expected thingd to get messed up again.

"That was nothing. What's your order anyways?" He asked.

"2 Caramel Macchiato." He deadpanned. Hongbin was still lost in his thoughts. Why do I feel like I know him? I just can't point it out.

~~~~~

Hyuk was sobbing, pouring his heart out. He was a mess, eyes swollen, nose's red, his left hand covered his mouth as he didn't want anyone to notice the pain he's feeling and his right hand gripping on the hem of his sweater. He was on his way home to Hakyeon's, Jaewhan sent him home.

He was walking down the pavement, the sun was about to set. Streetlights were opening one by one, brightening the way. Not much people were walking but, a number of people did notice the sad young man. Some tried asking Hyuk if he was okay or whatever, but he replied with a weak smile. Hakyeon's home felt like forever to reach. Hyuk felt his breath hitched but he didn't give any worries about it, instead he kept on walking and walking hoping he'll see the older's house.

Hyuk's legs were about to give up, but he refused to. He was almost out of balance, but somehow held into a nearby pole and supported his weight. He didn't want to feel weak as he was before, he wants to fight the pain that's keeping him from being his self. Hyuk was tired, his eyesight grew dim, everything went blurry and the next thing he knew he laid flat on the pavement. People surronding him, trying to keep him awake. After all of the ruckus, he fainted.

He was quickly admitted to the hospital. The female nurse contacted all six contacts on his phone, Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaewhan, Wonshik, Hongbin, and his bestfriend Sungjae.

~~~~~

"I knew I shouldn't have let him go take a job! This is all my fault!" Hakyeon raged, tears forming in his eyes. He saw his little kid in the bed lying with a oxygen mask on his face. Eyes shut and no signs of any movement or anything. He never felt more scared in his life. Taekwoon immediately held his lover's hand and tightly squeezed it to calm the older down.

"He'll be okay. Don't think too much, he didn't overwork himself instead he was emotionally tired. He just needs a complete rest that's all." He tried convincing Hakyeon. He suddenly hug him and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Hyuk was shocked, ofcourse he'll react like that. We could not hide those two from each other forever, right?" Hakyeon nodded his head.

Sungjae came with Jaewhan and Ravi. "Hyung is he okay?!" Sungjae panicked. "The last time we talked was when we came here but beside that he never replied to my messages." He started crying. Sungjae felt guilty for not visiting his bestfriend whom saved and almost killed him.

Jaewhan and Hakyeon comforted the younger, who was blaming his self for everything that happened to Hyuk. "None of us know that this will happen, let's just be strong and wait for him to gain consciousness." Ravi interrupted.

The whole room was quite. No ones was muttering any sound, they were all looking and glancing at Hyuk's peaceful state. Taekwoon had his eyes on his lover as he kept pacing back and forth. He reached out and pulled Hakyeon to sit beside him, he hugged him from behind and laid his face on it. "Take a rest, I'll look after Hyuk." Hakyeon kissed his lover before resting his head on Taekwoon's lap. There he drifted to slumber.