Chapter II: Part

"The flight Airlines-0072 is about to board."

The nervousness of Hyuk was felt on his entire body. The young man wanted to retreat but he knew there's no going back. He can't help but smile, I guess this is it. He thought to himself. Walking side by side, Sungjae stared at his friend.

"You okay?" The young man turned to look at his friend, they're eyes staring at each other with the same eye level.

"Um, yeah, just having mixed feelings." Hyuk uttered. Sungjae smiled at his bestfriend and dragged him somewhere.

"You know what? Ever since we became friends all you do is drag me around, am I your trolly?!" Sanghyuk raged, with his pout, Sungjae chuckled and continued pulling him.

"You.. seriously... what's the point." Hyuk sighed in defeat as he could not argue anymore with his bestfriend.

As they reach out of the airport, a black van was waiting infront of them. "You rented a car?" Hyuk asked. "Nope." Sungjae briefly said.

The passenger's seat's door opened, revealing a tall man wearing a hat and glasses. The door from the middle started sliding showing three more people.

"Hyung!" Sungjae shouted running towards the man wearing a hat.

Sanghyuk still couldn't put up all what's happening so he tried walking towards them. "Hey Sanghyuk how are you?" The other man asked. The young man was so confused he stood like a statue.

"Hyungs you're scaring him!" Sungjae interrupted. The others chuckled and shook hands with Hyuk.

"I'm Minhyuk. That bald one is Peniel, the sleepy lookin' one is Ilhoon, and that small eye dude is Hyunsik." He introduced, Hyuk couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm they're leader-"

"Seo Eunkwang." Hyuk finished. "I've known you all, I just have a short term memory lost. But I still remember, it's just that not that often." He's tone fading.

"It's fine! Have the others knew you're here? Is Hakyeon and the others coming?" Eunkwang asked in excitement.

The young man stared at the floor, "Well, um, I haven't.... called them yet." Hyuk replied. The others looked at him and patted his back.

"Well you're staying with us then!" Hyunsik cheered up.

"Yep. Until you're fine in letting the others know you're here." Ilhoon spoke.

"This is the first time I heard him speak this day." Minhyuk teased. The sleepy eyed man glared at the squirrel looking guy.

"Come on stop fighting, and let's eat somewhere I'm sure this to are craving." The leader said. All of them agreeing they all went inside.

With the van moving, only the soud of the engine was heard. Complete silence was all over the van. Everyone was basically sleeping, well except for one person. Hyuk.

Is this the right thing to do? He thought to himself. Looking at the window, the familiar street lights and unfamiliar faces of people we're passing by. The sky was shining bright, the sun's light beaming towards the young man's eyes, making him blink.

So many things happened. But still nothing changed. The young man looked at Sungjae who just have woken up. "Something's bugging you again?" His friend asked.

"Um. Yeah." He murmured avoiding Sungjae's gaze. Hyuk continued watching the stuff outside as it kept passing by. Time passed, and they reached a restaurant. "Okay, everyone wake up and it's lunch time!" The oldest of the group shouted.

One by one, the guys woke up. The van's door opened and all of them went out. Hyuk's eyes were focused on the restaurant. It's the same restaurant were I was supposed to meet Hongbin before the accident. With the memories still hunting him, he froze.

The eyes of the gentlemen was directed to Hyuk. "Are you okay?" Minhyuk asked. "Is there something wrong?" Hyunsik asked too. Suddenly they felt someone pulling Hyuk out of the crowd. "He's fine, he's just totally surprised." Sungjae explained. The others smiled and patter the two's back. "Well then let's get going, I'm sure everyone's hungry." Eunkwang spoke.

Walking towards the restaurant, the boys reserved for a table. Eunkwang did all the talking and fee moments after they were led by a waiter. Sitting in a table that consists of 7 people, Hyuk sat between Sungjae and Ilhoon. He was too nervous and shy to do anything.

"Chill. No one's going to eat you." Ilhoon chuckled. "I'm just not used to living her again." Hyuk replied, his voice cracked which made the others burst out laughing. He didn't notice it but, he was smiling already. He thought to himself, if I don't know how to make my self happy. How will I make Hongbin happy then? Hyuk was so drowned in his thoughts once again, Sungjae snapped it for him.

"Remember, we did came here for Hongbin but, we also came here to make your life fixed again." His bestfriend explained. Hyuk look at his friend's eyes and he could see the sincerity in it. He didn't dare to argue anymore and remained silent but still smilling.

Time came when they finished, Eunkwang called the boys to go insde the van again. "Um. Hyung. I might part ways with you for now." Eunkwang gave Hyuk a confused look but after realizing the reason why, he just nodded. "Be careful child, Hakyeon would kill me if anything happens to you." Sungjae then approached his friend and said," Are you really sure? I mean I could let you stay at our dorm." His bestfriend tried sounding convicing but Hyuk has his mind composed already.

"I'm sure about this, no need to worry. I texted Ken hyung a while ago, so they'll be fetching me here." Sungjae gave his friend a hug and patted his back. "I'll get going then." His friend bid goodbye. Sanghyu stood at the street watching his friend entered the van and slowly the vehicle was fading away from sight. He then gave a sigh of relief.

You've helped me so much, I must be able to handle this on my own. With that, Hyuk continued walking. He lied that he messaged Ken and the others. He lied because he didn't want others to feel a weight on their shoulders. He lied because he's tired of being a burden to everyone. Sanghyuk has so many stuff in his mind, but not even one can be processed because he's too busy walking alone in an empty blank state.