Who I Am

I ran back over to my house, after we had said I love you, I didn't know how to feel. What about my feelings for ladybug? What about her feelings for her friend?
All these thoughts were racing in my mind, and I couldn't get them to go away. When I got home, I de-transformed, and walked downstairs, then pretended to walk in the front door. "Adrien, you're home early." My father said, as he walked up to me from his office. I stiffened, and made a straight face, quick think of a lie... "Marinette had to go help her parents at the bakery."
"Hmm. Okay, well please go upstairs and practice your piano, now that you have free time." I sighed, "Okay."
I walked upstairs, and sat down at the piano, the shiny exterior, and white keys were a permanent memory in my brain, of the constant work I do for my father.
Chinese, Piano, fencing, modeling, and more. I placed my fingers gently on the keys, and started practice. It was boring, the same old classic songs I would practice, were bland to me, as I lazily pushed my fingers onto the keys.
I then heard someone coming upstairs, and put more effort into my playing. Natalie opened the door, with a blank expression, "your friend Marinette is here to see you." She said before closing the door behind her. I stopped playing, and stood up. "Hey, what're you doing here?" She frowned, and hugged me. "I need to talk to you. There's something I need to tell you." The nervous butterflies started to flood my stomach, as we sat on my bed. "Okay, what is it?" She took a deep breath, "I'm friends with Cat Noir. And I'm, I'm actually in love with him. But listen, im also in love with you." My eyes widened, the friend she was in love with, it was me? I grabbed her hand, "Marinette I'm in love with you too, but I'm also in love with someone else." She frowned, "who is it?" I bit my lip, "this is going to sound weird. But I'm... I'm in love with... ladybug." Her eyes widened, and she laughed a bit, "Adrien... But you don't know her." I held back the urge to transform in front of her, and smiled, "see. I knew it would be dumb." Just as I said that, screams were heard from outside, and we both ran out of the house. I went behind a nearby building, and transformed, only to meet ladybug at the scene. "M'lady what's going on?" She looked around, and we saw fire, "I don't know. This has to be the cause of an akuma, but I don't see a victim." I looked up, and saw a girl floating around the clouds. "I am Flames, everyone will burn! Just like how my mother did in our house fire! Who ever started the fire will pay." I gasped, "how could hawkmoth go after someone going though something like this?" We got up closer to her, and looking into her eyes we could see how broken she really was. "You! Hand me your miraculous." I smirked, "What's a miraculous?"
She growled, and lunges towards me, I dodged her, and ladybug tried to tie her in her yo-yo. "Ugh let's get this over with. Lucky charm!"
A fire extinguisher appeared, and fell into her hands. She face palmed, "this is probably the most obvious charm I've ever gotten." She ran over to the victim, and sprayed her, preventing her from using her power, she took the akumatized object, broke it, and purified the akuma. "That was quick." I said blankly. The victim sat on the ground, still obviously upset. "Are you okay miss?" She wiped a tear, "it's my mom. I just want to know who caused the fire." I leaned down next to her, "how do you know someone caused it and it wasn't an accident?" She crossed her arms, "I can feel it." I smirked, "it's going to be okay. But you can't take your anger out on everyone else, its not fair." She half smirked, and hugged me, and then she went on her way. "Cat Noir I cant do this anymore. I can't keep this from you. Come with me." I was confused, but follow her into an abandoned building. "I have to show you who I am." My eyes widened, and my heart began to pound in my chest. "Tikki, spots off."