Together

As the red magic dissolved away from her, it revealed who she really was.
Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Standing right in front of me was the love of my life, I was struggling, thinking I was choosing between Ladybug and Marinette, but in reality they were the same person. I didn't hesitate, ran over to her, and kissed her. She kissed back, and then I pulled away, "Plagg, claws in." I de-transformed right in front of the love of my life, and had no regrets. "A-Adrien?" She started to cry, "I was in love with the same person all along!" She forcefully kissed me again, through her tears, and uncontrollable happiness. "I'm so happy it was you." Marinette says, while she stares into my eyes, and as I stared into hers, I could see myself.
For the next couple of months, me and Marinette only grew closer. Everyone knew me and her were dating, which Chloe wasn't very happy about, but that didn't matter. And then one summer night, me and Marinette we're eating pizza on the Eiffel Tower, and talking about random stuff, when I shifted my hand around in my pocket, getting ready to pull out a box. Which contained an engagement ring.
We walked near the edge, so we could watch the lights in the city. "Paris is really beautiful isn't it?" Marinette asked me, and I smiled, "it doesn't compare to how beautiful you are." She blushed, and smiled, "you seem extra romantic tonight. Why's that?" I smiled, "no reason." A couple minutes later, I grabbed her hands, and got on one knee. "Marinette." She gasped, and I smiled, turning bright red, "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Ladybug, the love of my life. I've known you for a few years, and you've changed my life. Every time I wake up, I think of you, and I smile. You've changed me in such a positive way, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," I pulled out the ring box, opened it, and cleared my throat, "Marinette, will you marry me?" She wiped tears from her face, and handed me her hand, "yes!" I slipped the ring on her finger, and kissed her. And that was the most magical night I've ever experienced. Two years later, was the wedding ceremony. The maid of honor was Alya, and my best man was Nino.
I stood waiting for Marinette to walk down the aisle as the wedding march played, and tears ran down my face. She walked elegantly down the aisle, and had a huge smile on her face. We said our vows, while holding each other's hands, placed rings on each other's fingers, and the final words were asked. "Adrien Agreste, do you take Marinette, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I wiped my tears and smiled, "I do." "And Marinette Dupain-Cheng, do you take Adrien to be your lawfully wedded husband?" It was hard for her to say through her voice breaking but she managed to barley say, "I-I do." "I now pronounce you husband and wife." We kissed, as the crowd clapped and cheered, and we ran out of the building, laughing. "I bet they expect us to be waiting in the dining room for the dinner." Marinette laughed, "but we ran outside!" We are such dorks, it wasn't even that funny, but it was special. And now we were together, for the rest of our lives.
A/N
Yeah I know I'm really lazy and skipped like 3 years of their life. Suck it up this story is FINISHEDDD (unless you guys want me to continue I guess)