moving house

harry and simon have been dating for a while and are finally moving into their first house together

harry had somehow managed to get to the new house first, despite the fact he had to get a plane from guernsey. simon must be stuck in traffic or held back at work, harry thought as he wasn't answering his phone.

their relationship had been struggling with harry living in guernsey so he made the brave choice of quitting his job and moving over to england to be with simon, he wasn't too bothered about his job anyways. the only time he was happy was either when he was visiting simon or simon was visiting him.

he waited on the door step for ten minutes but he was getting bored. he was also way too excited and wanted to see the house that him and simon were going to live in.

"harry and simon's house... our house." he whispered to himself, loving the way it sounded.

another five minutes passed and he decided he couldn't wait any longer, he jumped up before struggling to get the key into the door. he was shaking in excitement.

once he swung the door open he squealed in excitement, it wasn't a big house or anything special but it was theirs and that was all that mattered. most of the furniture was already there, big thanks to simon's friends, but as it was ikea furniture it needed to be built.

before even attempting to build any furniture harry went back out to the car to get the food he had bought on the way to the house so that he could make himself a sandwich. he took the sandwich upstairs with him and started reading the instructions for their bed.

half an hour in and harry was starting to get really stressed with the bed. it still wasn't anywhere near looking like a bed and despite already eating he was hungry. the instructions for the bed made no sense to him whatsoever and his stomach just wouldn't stop rumbling.

"stupid fucking bed." he mumbled, then just a second later a pair of arms wrapped around his waist from behind. he sighed out in relief knowing it was simon and he instantly felt relaxed.

"sorry i'm so late, there were problems in work. i brought take out though." simon whispered, spinning the smaller boy around so that he could see his face.

harry smiled, leaning up and placing a kiss onto simon's lips before nuzzling his face into the taller boy's chest. however, simon wasn't content with this and gently used his finger to lift harry's chin so that he was looking at him and leant in for another kiss.

the two boys stood there in each others arms for a while sharing kisses and words of affection. it'd been a little over a week since they'd last seen eachother and they had both missed the other greatly.

"as nice as this is, the foods going to get cold." simon whispered, placing a small kiss on the tip of harry's nose before leading the smaller boy downstairs.

as the dining table or chairs hadn't been put together yet and they hadn't bought a sofa yet they had to eat sitting on floor. their friends had decided to bring a small tv when they were bringing all the furniture over for them so that they wouldn't get too bored, but they didn't really need it they were happy enough with each other's company.

despite this they turned it on anyway, the volume turned down low so that it was simply a quiet buzz in the background. the two sat opposite eachother, crossed legged, as they ate. talking about all the things they wanted to do with their new house.

"i still think we should get a dog." harry whined, practically lunging into simon's lap as the older of the two placed his empty plate to the side. simon chuckled at the small boy's antics, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him up to his chest.

"how about we wait a few weeks until we've got the house all sorted the way we want it, then i'll take you to get a puppy." simon whispered. harry nodded, liking the compromise. he knew that simon secretly wanted a dog anyway.

"i think it's time to build that bed." simon suggested, harry huffing out as he didn't want to let go of simon any time soon.

"it's dumb. the instructions don't make any sense." the small boy whined, sticking his bottom lip out like a pouting child.

"let me look, it can't be that hard it's only a bed." simon challenged, getting up off of the floor and pulling harry up with him.

the two went upstairs and harry watched as simon basically built the bed all by himself. harry probably could've done it if he had the patience, but he preferred to watch simon do it.

"right, that's it done. help me move he mattress?" simon asked, standing back to look at his work. harry jumped up, grabbing one end of the mattress as simon grabbed the other.

the second the mattress was in place simon flopped backwards onto the bed, pulling harry with him. the small boy grinned down at him, gently pressing their lips together.

"i'm so happy we did this." simon mumbled between kisses.

"me too, i love you." harry replied, sharply taking in a breath as simon pulled on his lip with his teeth.

"i love you too harry." simon breathed out, loving the smile that spread across harry's face.

okay so i was going to make this super long, but i've decided that i'm going to do it in two parts instead.