movie night

harry and simon have a movie night once a month

harry flopped down onto the sofa, sprawling out and resting his head in simon's lap. his eyes were glued to the screen as simon put the remote down after turning the movie on.

"let's actually try and watch it this time." harry whispered then simon let out a small hum. they always ended up not paying attention to the second half of the movie and getting distracted by eachother.

simon trailed his hand slowly up harry's back and then up to his hair. he ran his hand through his hair a couple of times before twirling small pieces around his fingers. harry loved it when he did this.

he was struggling to focus on the movie, simon playing with his hair was making him sleepy. he sat up, climbing onto simon's lap, sitting sideways so that we could cuddle simon and watch the film at the same time.

simon smiled down at harry, after all this time he still didn't understand how exactly he had gotten so lucky. harry pulled one of simon's hands into his lap and started tracing patterns on his palm.

harry then started to gently move simon's fingers around, not once taking his eyes off of the tv screen. simon couldn't help but watch harry instead of the movie, he intertwined their fingers and watched as harry's face lit up with a beautiful smile that simply made simon melt.

harry could feel simon's heart beating against him, the fast erratic rhythm somewhat soothing him. he quickly glanced up to see that simon was already looking down at him, he then quickly looked back at the tv trying his best to focus on the movie despite how hard simon was making it.

simon moved his free hand underneath harry's shirt drawing shapes on his abdomen. harry shivered at the feeling, his body twitching every time simon touched somewhere more sensitive and ticklish. he knew that simon was doing it on purpose and could practically see his smirk despite not looking at him.

harry gave up with trying to watch the film and swivelled in simon's lap so that he was facing simon, he rested his knees onto the sofa either side of simon as he looked up him.

simon moved both of his hands down to harry's lower back, pulling him closer so that their chests were touching. harry smiled at
this, loving it when simon held him close.

simon leant down, rested his forehead against harry's. he looked at every single detail of his face, the face he loved. harry stared back at him, he too admiring simon.

harry reached a hand up and placed it on the side of simon's face before brushing his lips against simon's. simon placed a small kiss on the tip of harry's nose, the smaller of the two then nuzzling his head in the taller's chest.

they sat like this for a while, just holding eachother. the movie was now simply a distant buzz of noise in the background. this always happened every movie night, but they wouldn't have it any other way.