apologies

in which harry and simon had an argument and harry is still upset.

"harry, i'm sorry." simon repeated for the hundredth time. harry still sat there with his back turned and his arms crossed. he was determined not to give in to simon.

"please speak to me." simon practically begged, edging over to where harry was sat on living room floor of the sidemen house. harry continued to ignore him but he did notice that simon was getting closer.

"harry..." simon whispered reaching his hand out to run his thumb across harry's cheek.

"don't touch me." harry snapped, swatting simon's hand away. simon ignored the comment, gently raising his hand once again to harry's cheek.

the small boy huffed out as he was struggling to stay mad at simon, especially when he was staring down directly into harry's eyes. simon snaked his other arm around harry's waist pulling the smaller towards him.

"i really am sorry haz." simon mumbled out, loosing eye contact for a second. harry decided on admitting defeat and nuzzled his head into simon's chest.

simon held harry close, too scared to let go. the two had been arguing more frequently and simon was terrified that the end was near.

harry too felt the same fear, the two boys not yet realising that they were meant to be together. and together they would be, until the end of time.

idk what this was, it was rly short nd idk