Drunken confessions pt 2

Jimins POV
"You know I wasn't talking crazy when I called you cuteeeee" You gush.

This is a dream there's no way in hell she thinks I'm attractive... or is there like the incident on the Ferris wheel or her yelling at tae when he teases her about me mabye I do have a chance.

      "Get some sleep we'll talk in the morning ok?" I ask but you'd already passed out I walk out of the room and realize taehyung had heard all of that. Wonderful. Tae was giggling happily. "Oh shut up she is just drunk." I mumble, annoyed.

                         *next morning/ y/n POV
You wake up with a throbbing headache with jiyeon next to you still asleep. "How'd we even get up here and what in the hell happened last night?"
       "Well the last thing I remember is falling off the table we were dancing on but that still doesn't explain how we got up here." Jiyeon replies in obvious pain.
       "Let's go find out I guess." You say while getting out of bed.
At least I didn't wake up next to someone without any clothes on.
   When you get downstairs you see all the guys sitting eating breakfast
"Look who decided to crawl out of bed! the table sisters yay!" Tae yells.
"What in the hell did we even do last night and how'd we get to bed?" You ask, still hungover.
"Jimin and I caught you two dancing like strippers on the table and we didn't want you getting hurt so we got you off the table and carried you upstairs and that's the short version." Taehyung says calmly while holding back laughter.
"Well that was nice of you guys." Jiyeon replies.
"Yeah thanks." You say half heartedly.

After you eat you all decided you've had enough fun for a few days so you drop jiyeon back at her home then you all go back to your place so everyone can get their cars.

"Thanks you guys I had a great time aside from the hangover." You wave at everyone and they all say their goodbyes. After everyone's gone you and tae go back inside and plop down on the couch.
      "So you and jungkook were getting pretty frisky with eachother last night hunh?" You ask jokingly.
      "Wait what did you see!?" He asks nervously
"I was just kidding calm down......wait what are you not telling me taehyung?"
   "Nothingg....." He says shyly. You shoot him a glare.
    "Are you two actually an item?"  No answer instead he gets up and walks out the door.
"Come back here tae did I say something? Tae TAE KIM TAEHYUNG COME BACK HERE!"
Still no answer except him shutting the door.
   "God dammit." You sigh before running out after him.
    After looking for taehyung for about 2 hours you realize you don't know your way around and that you're very lost and now it's raining greatttt could this day get any worse? Should I call someone?
You throw your pride to the wind and call jimin.
"Jimin I need your help tae and I had a fight and he stormed out of the house and I went looking for him but.." You cut yourself off with a sob.

"Y/n it's ok don't cry I'll come get you where are you or at least what business are you near?" He asks very worried.

"I-I-I'm c-c-cclose to the p-park near our apartment but I d-don't know the name." You reply shaking from the cold and still crying.

"That's ok I know where you are just stay there and I'll find you ok? Can you do that for me?" He says with a sympathy in his voice.

"Y-yeah I can. T-thank you jimin." You reply still trying to fight back tears.
About thirty minutes later you see his car pull up next to the street and he runs to you and bombards you with questions.