Cookies

Jimin's POV

I wake up to see Yoongi next to me curled up in a ball for warmth because I stole all the blankets last night.

So to pay him back I get up and fix us breakfast.

"Yoongiiiii" I say in a singsongy voice

"What do you want?" He replies rolling over and shoving his face into a pillow

"I made you breakfast, to pay you back for last night.." I trail off

"Mhmm sweet be right there."

Y/ns POV

I feel so bad about last night but I don't know what to do. you think to yourself

"Y/n- ah get up its 1:30 pm" Taehyung says gently

"Fine." you say as you get up reluctantly

You decide to take a bath to collect your thoughts and relax a little bit. You run your water and dump some rose water in it just for fun.

Then you get in and lay your head back. The warmth from the water surrounds you and you feel relaxed for the first time in what seems like weeks.

I wonder what Jimin is doing..

With that you decide to text him against your better judgment.

Y/n: Hey baby, I hope you're doing alright call me when you get this I feel really bad about yesterday

Jimin: Yeah I'm doing better, I'm just gonna come over there I want to talk to you face to face.

Y/n: Thats forboding

Jimin: Shut up you know what I mean

Y/n: alright see you later

Jimin: 👍

Jimin's POV

I knock on the door and Taehyung answers.

"Wheres y/n?" I ask

"She's upstairs, shes been moping all day."

"Okay I get it I am an absolute asshole, yesterday was just a lot and I took it out on the wrong person." I reply

"yes you are, but I sort of understand this time, but I'm not the one you should be apologizing to and you know that." Taehyung says in a stern tone.

I walk up the stairs and look in your room but don't find you so I look in your bathroom

When I walk in I see you with your head barely above the water.

"Y/N what in the hell are you doing?!" I pretty much yell.

"What I just fell asleep Jesus." you reply back eyes wide

"Don't scare me like that!" I say as I grab a towel and hand it to you

You shrug and go to your room and put on one of my hoodies that you stole and don't bother putting pants on.

I find this hot but now is obviously not the time to comment on that.

"Come here baby." I say softly as I sit on your bed

You comply and sit on my lap facing me.

"I'm really sorry for how I treated you yesterday there is no excuse for that."

"I'm sorry too for everything that happened to you, even though I am kind of pissed off about yesterday I understand that you were going through it and you needed space."

"I'm so thankful for you y/n I dont know what I would do without you." I say with a kiss on your forehead.

You wrap your arms around me and put your face in my neck, so I just scoot back on your bed and lay down with you on my chest.

You seem drained and honestly, I am too so I make sure you're comfortable and then I also go to sleep.

When we wake up its around two in the afternoon and we're both still tired but we get up anyway.

So then we go downstairs to eat something and find a note from Taehyung that read

"Be back later with dinner, running a few errands."

"Yah Jimin-ah." you say

"Yess..??" I reply

"Do you wanna try to bake something?"

"Sure what?"

"My Great grandmother's peanut butter cookie recipe, we used to make it when I was little. I have been craving them lately," you respond with a cute giggle

"Okay what do we need to do first?" I ask

"Well we need to go to the store to start out because I know Tae didn't go yesterday." You respond.

So we take off to the local store, but you run into a few small complications because you couldn't find some of the ingredients you needed for the cookies, so we improvise.

You also have to pick up your mail at your PO box so you make me drive you there too.

You go through your mail, which looks to be mostly spam and then you stop when you see the last letter, and your face drops a little.

"Whats wrong Jagiya?" I ask you

"Hmm? oh its a um letter from my mother." you say quitely with a sort of dumbfounded look on your face.

"Oh yeah.. Thats um nice." I say unsure of how to respond.

"Yeah lets Just go. Ready to gert baking?" you say.

You try to put on a strong face but I can tell that your distressed over that letter.

Now I'm sort of curious what it says but I don't want to make you uncomfortable asking about it so I just left it.

You were sort of silent the whole way home but when we got there you perked up because you were excited to show me how to bake which was adorable.

We walk into your house and you yeet the letter to god knows where and throw your groceries down on the counter.

"Yah go wash your hands, and then come over here and help me get ready." you say bossily

"You're so cute when you're bossy," I respond while booping your nose.

You scrunch your nose and frown cutely which makes me blush.

After I wash my hands you start telling me what to do with the ingredients. Which is overwhelming but you help me as we go so it's not as hard.

When we're done mixing everything together you get behind me and put your hands over mine while peeking over my shoulder. You guide me rolling the dough into balls and spacing them on the pan.

Finally after like and hour we were done putting the balls of dough on the pan and are ready to put the cookies in the oven.

I put our masterpiece in the oven and when I turn around you are getting the remaining batter out with your finger.

"You want some mochi?" you say as you offer the batter on your finger to me

I take your hand in mine and lick the dough off your finger. You giggle because I guess it tickled, then you proceed to put some flour left on the counter on my nose.

So to retaliate I grab some in my hand and throw it at you. It barely hits you so we chase each other around the island picking up more flour whenever we would go by it.

I finally caught up to you I wrap my arms around your waist and pull you to me getting flour all over you in the process.

We continue to play bicker back and forth until we hear the door open.

"What the fuck did you guys do to the kitchen?"

Oh shit