Baby time

You wake up to Jimin kissing you on the cheek.

"Good morning Jagiya," Jimin says in a raspy voice.

"Good morning Yebo," you reply with a peck on the lips. 

You go to get up but Jimin pulls you back into his chest.

"Stayyy with mee," he begs

"Mochii we do this every day lets actually be early for once."

"Fine, but can we at least shower together," Jimin asks trying to look cute  

"Yes deal but hurry up," you say breaking yourself free from his warm embrace. 

He groans and gets up from the bed and begins to strip down. 

"Jesus physical therapy made you even more ripped.. how did I not notice?" you exclaim

"Probably because I wear a shirt more now that I have this nasty scar." 

"It's sexy I don't know what you're talking about," you reply flirtatiously. 

He picks you up as you finish taking your clothes off and jumps in the shower with you. 

"Aishh Jesus how hot do you need the water to be it's like a million degrees!" Jimin yells 

.

.

"So much for being early." you remark as you attempt to cover up the 'love marks' that Jimin gave you.

"Hey you agreed to take that show- HOLY FUCK!" 

"WHAT'S WRONG??" you say as you whip your head around to see Jimin

"I have like 50 missed calls from Kisum!" he says as he picks up his phone and dials her back.

"Hey Kisum what's wrong??" Jimin asks intensely 

you hear her scream through the phone

"Jimin the babies are coming get to the hospital RIGHT NOW." She yells 

"Alright, I'll be right there, stay strong for me." 

You and Jimin hop in the car and rush to the hospital.

.

When you arrive at the hospital Jimin instantly starts yelling 

"What room is Kisum in!?" 

The front desk lady gets Jimin to calm down and then gives both of us visitor passes. Then we rush up to the maternity ward.

You walk in holding Jimin's hand tightly. 

"YAhh get these little fuckers out of me right now," she screams causing you and Jimin both to flinch.

.

"Push Kisum you can do it!" Jimin says trying to cheer her on

"Twin A is crowning." the doctor says calmly 

Jimin at this point turns paperwhite

"Y/n-ah I thin-

and then passes out. 

"Goddammit Jimin really? I can't do this it's too hard." Kisum says giving in

"NO not on my watch you don't," you say moving over and taking Jimin's place holding her hand

"I know it's hard, but you can do it." you encourage her as the nurses drag Jimin out of the room.

.

"Good job mom. I'll be right back I am going to go get Jimin," you say 

As you leave to get Jimin, you catch a glimpse of the babies as they're being taken back to get cleaned up. But something was wrong, they're hair was oddly curly and their complexion was much darker than either Kisum or Jimin's.

"What the fuck." you mumble.

What do I tell Jimin? Well I guess that he'll figure it out himself, but he's gonna be crushed. The last couple of months he has been getting so excited to meet the babies that he thinks are his.

You go to the nurse's station and ask where Jimin is and they take you to him.

"Hey, Jagyia how do you feel?" you ask quietly 

"I'm fine I just wanna see the babies!!" He exclaims with glee

This absolutely kills you, but you put on a mask because you don't want to be the one who crushes him.

So you take his hand and lead him back to Kisums room. 

"Where are the babies?" he practically screams in glee

But his demeanor instantly goes somber when he sees Kisum crying holding the twins. 

He looks as if he's in shock, he just stands there and stares blankly. Eventually, he starts laughing bitterly.

"Hey I mean at least- at least my life isn't going to be ruined anymore, I guess in a way I'm free." he says in a harsh tone

"Jimin it's not what you think-

"What so you weren't just whoring around? You weren't sleeping with so many guys that you didn't know who the father was when you got knocked up. Wait let me guess you picked the fuckbuddy with the most money in the bank no? You're nothing but a-

"Jimin lets just go she's not worth it." you plead 

"You're nothing but a gold-digging slut, don't ever contact me again oh and I'll be filing a restraining order so don't bother with any of your pathetic attempts at an apology," Jimin yells as you drag him out the door.

When you get him out of the hospital he collapses into your arms.

"Why, why would she do that to me." Jimin sobs 

"I know I know let it out." you try to comfort him

"No you don't know, how could you ever understand." he lashes 

He gets himself out of your grip and walks off, you just let him go not wanting to anger him any further. 

He's just angry because of kisum.. 

You feel your phone buzz and through the tears, you read the caller I.D. 

"Where in the hell are you what did I say about skipping school I-

"I-I'm s-sorry Tae, Kisum w-went into labor and I went with Jimin, It turns out t-the babies weren't his and h-he got pissed and stormed off, I d-don't know what to do."

"Oh for fucks sake, I'm coming to get you hang tight, I'm sorry for yelling"

.

When taehyung gets there you fall apart in his arms 

"Taehyung-ah I don't know what to do he's mad at me."

"Shhh he's just projecting it on you, he's being a dick but for good reason, let's get you home now." 

Jimins POV

I didn't know where to go and I felt bad for lashing out at you so I went to the one person who understands me.

I stand outside the door questioning whether or not I want to burden him with my pain he's already got plenty of his own.

But I kind of just say fuck it and go anyway.

"Yah can't you knock." Yoongi says and then he sees my face

"What's wrong Jimin?" He asks 

I burst into tears when he asks this and he gets up and takes me into his arms.

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

I shake my head no and Yoongi takes me to his bed and stays with me until I finally cry myself to sleep.

A/N

This chapter was probably somewhat frustrating sorry about that haha. I hope you enjoy 😊. Thank you for almost 15k. 

love, Kat