Two week mark

"Oh for fuck's sake." Jimin says after receiving another text from Kisum.

Instead of fooling around he just calls her and when the line picks up he says

"What do you want bitch I'm trying to sleep?"

"Well I was texting you to wish you good luck on your first day back and also to tell you we have our 30-week checkup tomorrow but with that tone, I take the first part back." kisum replies sassily

Over the past few days, they'd adopted cute little nicknames for each other, Kisum was now known as bitch and she called Jimin anything from 'you stupid bastard to dick' lets just say it was a sort of hostile environment to be in if they were both there.

However, you have other things on your mind being that today marked two weeks from Jimins surgery which means that he's officially cleared to take part in' vigorous' activities once again.

You had a small thing planned out but you needed to get rid of him for a little bit without tipping him off. So the baby appointment couldn't have came at a better time.

You get out of bed and go downstairs to make yourself breakfast.

After you eat you go upstairs and dig through your closet for your uniform and of course Jimin is still laying in bed scrolling through his phone.

"Yah you have like 15 minutes until we need to leave what are you doing?" You scold

"Aghhh come here and cuddle with me." Jimin whines

"Nooo." you say pulling the covers off of him.

"Ugh fine." Jimin replies as he gets up

He walks over to you and kisses you on the cheek and goes downstairs to get his clothes out of the dryer.

You continue getting ready for the day, making sure to hike your skirt up a little more than normal ;)

After like 20 minutes you finally get Jimin out the door which means you have to drive to school to not be late.

"Come this way y/n" Jimin says cheekily

"What why we're gonna be late my cars this way" you exclaim

"Mines this way." He says with a wink

At this point you give up and go with him.

As you walk down the street you don't see his car anywhere.

"Jimin where are we going?" You ask

"Right here." He says and points to the beautiful black Audi R8 in front of you.

"What the fuck when did you get this?" You ask in shock as you climb in

"When my parents came into town Dad decided to take my car and leave his something about how mine gets better gas mileage, of course I'm not complaining." Jimin says non- chalant

You're still in shock and then Jimin decides to give you whiplash as he pulls out of his parking spot which really snaps you back into reality.

"Okay I need to plan out what I'm gonna do tonight and also how I'm gonna pull it off without Jimin noticing."

You think to your self

"Hey Mochi?"

"yes..?"

"What do you have planned after school?" you ask slyly

"Well I have to go to an appointment with Kisum and then I'm gonna get some takeout and bring it home. Why?"

"Well lets just say you need to be home by 7:30, and Jimin.. we have the house to ourselves." you say with a wink as you get out of the car.

"Wait y/n Y/nn you can't just drop something like that and walk away." Jimin says as he runs after you

He grabs you by the waist and spins you around to face him.

"Wanna tell me what you're planning babygirl?" Jimin whispers in your ear

"You'll find out soon enough daddy" you reply

"YAH jagiyaaaaaaa"

You smirk as you walk away.

You sit through all your planning classes and book it out to Taehyungs car so you don't spill your plan to Jimin on accident.

As soon as you get home you rush inside and start getting your room ready. To start things off you pick up a little bit and put a few things away. Then you go to the store and buy some rose petals and then spread them on the bed into the shape of a heart.

"Hey, Taehyung come here for a minute." you yell

"Yess?"

"Is this too much?" you ask pointing to the bed

"Hmm I don't think so but maybe just spread them out instead of a heart?" Taehyung suggests

"Yeah I agree, thank you Taehyungie" you reply

"No problem, also no baby jimins running around please." Taehyung teases

..

.

Jimin walks through the door and your heart drops into your stomach.

"It's go time bitch" You say to yourself

"Hey baby" Jimin says as he kisses you on the cheek

"Hey oppa, are you ready for your surprise" you say with a smirk

"Should I be scared?" Jimin asks

"Nah I think you'll like it." you reply

You pull him closer to you by his tie and press your lips to his gently. He responds and pulls you into him by your waist. The pace of the kiss quickens and he starts running his fingers through your hair lightly tugging at it.

"Jump." Jimin says breathily

You comply and wrap your legs around his waist. He carries you to the counter and puts you down on it. He begins to kiss down your neck.

"Can I take this off?" Jimin asks motioning towards your shirt

"Hmm not quite yet. Lets take this upstairs." you say as grab Jimin by his hand and draag him up the stairs.

When you get into your room you throw him onto the bed and begin to strip, reavealing your lacy black lingerie.

"Goddamn babygirl you look so hot right now."

When you finish taking all your clothes off you go over to the bed and straddle Jimin. He sits up and begins to kiss your neck once again, but this time not being as gentle.

His hands roam your body working their way down to your core moving his hands in indescribable ways causing you to throw your head back and your breathing to accelerate.

You run your fingers through his hair as he continues to kiss down your body making you moan.

"Jimin-ah don't stop." you say breathily

"Didn't plan on it baby, now relax all you ever do is focus on other people." Jimin says before he takes your lingerie off.

.

.

"So did that make up for the two weeks without?" you ask playfully

"Yes oh my god yes, but I am so tired." Jimin replies out of breath

"Well good thing today is Friday." you say as you move over and lay your head on his bare chest.

Jimin pulls you closer to him and kisses you on the forehead

"I love you Jagiya."

"I love you too Mochi." you reply.

A/N
Sorry it's been months online school was annoying af and it took a toll, thank you for reading 🥰

Love, Kat