The Homecoming dance

"TODAY IS THE DAY WAKE THE FUCK UP Y/N!" Taehyung yells.

"what the hell it's 8am!" you groan, annoyed with your cousins antics.

"Well little cousin we are meeting the boys for brunch at 10:30 and then I'm taking you to the spa at 1 for you to get all pampered."  "oh and also you have a hair and makeup appointment at 3." Taehyung adds.

"aww thank you for setting that up, you didn't have to do that," you respond.

"I know but I just wanted it to be special and also I used your moms credit card so say thanks to her too," he adds. 

You laugh at his dorky self and thank him again for his kindness even though he technically used your money but hey its the thought that counts right?

After you drink some coffee you go up to your room and start getting ready for brunch. You brush your hair, throw on a black t-shirt and some grey Nike joggers with black zippers. Then you put on mascara so you don't look like a naked mole rat and go downstairs.

When you make it downstairs you see Jimin, kookie, and Tae waiting on you for what you assume is a carpool to wherever you're eating.

"Wow cuz you look great!" Taehyung remarks sarcastically. 

"Yah shut up!" you sass back.

"Well I was just saying you know your boyfriend is gonna be there I ju-

"Well I'm just saying if he doesn't want me at my worst then he doesn't get me at my best," you tease, "and also we're not official yet shut up"

JIMINS POV

When you said that I about exploded trying to hold in laughter. I love how sassy you can be sometimes and I love how confident you are even when you have no idea what your talking about.

"Yah Jimin lets go we're gonna be late," Jungkook yells snapping me back into reality from my internal rambling.

In the car you sat next to me in the back and Jungkook sat up front with Taehyung who was driving.

When we started moving and Taehyung was focused on driving you interlaced your fingers with mine. I comply because honestly I don't really care if Tae sees and makes fun of us, it'll happen eventually anyway. I'm just glad your father is like 6,000 miles (10,736 km) away.

Suddenly Damage by 'EXO' comes on and you start dancing like a crazy person, making me giggle like a kid in a candy shop.

"God if this is a reflection of how you really dance I'm scared for tonight," I tease.

You laugh and reply:

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see hmm..."

"Oh be quiet (embarrassing nickname) we all know you can't dance. Especially considering you and Jiyeon at Jin's party." Tae laughs evilly as he says that.

"Well you're not wrong but to be fair I was extremely drunk," you admit.

YOUR POV

When we arrive at the place all the others are already seated.

Jimin pulls out your chair for you and you blush and smile brightly at him. He sits next to you and takes your hand in his cutely.

"God he's so adorable," you think to yourself.

"What are you thinking about y/n-ah?" Jimin asks "You look kind of out out of it," he adds.

Everyone looks up when he says that, so you have to quickly come up with a lie.