Drunken confessions pt 1

Today was the day of Jin's party. You were very nervous but at the same time very excited because you had never been to a party before.

             You walk down  the stairs to see everyone still asleep so you decide to be nice and try to cook breakfast. It was very simple; just eggs and pancakes. After you cleaned up you went to wake them up but apparently the smell already had because they all staggered in like zombies "What's  for breakfast noona I'm starving." Jungkook said tiredly 

"Just eggs and pancakes go sit down and I'll bring you all plates. Wait where's Yoongi?" 

"Oh yeah hyung likes to sleep in and none of us are willing to wake him up" Tae informs.

"I'll wake him up." You say annoyed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Jin warns you

"Oh, what's the worst that can happen?" You say walking off.

       You walk into the living room and see yoongi sleeping peacefully on the couch "Yoongi wake up I made breakfast. Yoongi YOOngi YOONGIII."

When he still doesn't respond you decide to shake him which you regret about 5 seconds later when he grabs your arm and says, "What the fuck kookie why'd you have to wake me up I swear to god I'm gonna kill you when I wake back up....... oh shit sorry y/n" He looks very flustered.

"You're fine." You say, muffling giggles.

               After you all ate breakfast you decided to start getting ready for the party since you had to arrive early so you threw on your black dress that had lace in the middle and black heels. Then you decide to put some makeup on which you usually don't wear a lot but tonight you went for a very bold look with winged eyeliner scarlet red lipstick and a lot more contour than normal. And to finish off the look you curled your hair and then pulled it into a high ponytail.

              When  you walked down the stairs the guys were already finished getting ready and they all looked very handsome. "Uh y/n are you sure you don't want to get a jacket or something?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's like 70* outside Tae." You reply snarkily.

"No, I think you're cold!" Tae replies while shoving you back up to your room.

              Wonder what that was all about he literally picked this dress

                                    TAES POV

            "Hey jimin will you go to the store and grab some milk please?" I ask politely while in reality I'm just trying to get him out so we can strategize.

"umm yeah sureee" jimin replies, suspecting something.

             "Taehyung why'd you send jimin to go get milk? There's a whole carton in the fridge." Yoongi questions.

"Because we need to plot on how to get y/n and jimin together!!"     

"Also why are you so fixated on getting them together?" Namjoon asks.

"Because they obviously like each other and I trust jimin to take care of her. Anyways ideas on how to subtly get them to at least talk?" I ask because at this point I'm running out of ideas.

"How about we play spin the bottle at the party and make sure it lands on them?"Hoseok says cheekily.

"Well that's ok but we aren't in 6th grade." I say and Hoseok frowns slightly.

"How about we play a slow song and tell jimin to go ask her to dance ?"  

"YESSS WE KNOW HE WOULDNT TURN THAT DOWN BECAUSE HE LOVES TO DANCE AND Y/N IS TO POLITE AND SHY TO SAY NO!!!!! PERFECT!!" I yell. Everyone chuckles.

                                                    Y/N POV

           "I literally cannot find anything that doesn't make me look 70. Ah screw it!"

You huff and walk back down the stairs "Tae I'm not putting on a jacket screw it if I get cold I'll steal yours or find a freakin blanket." You say bluntly.  

"Okay whatever." He replies.

           "I'm back." jimin says in a sing-songy tone.

"Great, go shove that in the fridge and we'll go to Jin's house." Tae replies.

"Oh, and also we're all going on the same car so we only have to have one designated driver so someone is gonna have to ride in the floor." Namjoon adds.

"Or y/n could sit in someone's lap." tae smirks.

"Actually I might have to because I don't want to mess up my dress the first time I wear it." You say shyly.

            You guys talk for a little bit longer then you all head out to the car your the last one out so you shut and lock the door. You end up sitting in jungkooks lap which wasn't very comfortable for either of you because you didn't know eachother very well but it's better than what you know tae wanted to happen because that would have been flat out awkward.

           When you finally arrived at Jins house you immediately got out of the car to marvel at the size of the place "You live here?!" You ask in shock.

"Yes, yes I do it's been in our family for many years." Jin informs. The guys all excitedly run to the house but you walk because your lazy and you don't wanna screw up your hair.

           "Ok taehyung you and y/n start making playlists for later, jungkook, jimin, Hoseok and yoongi  you guys go get beer or try to anyway and Namjoon and I'll get the snacks and stuff ready." Jin ordered and everyone scattered and started working on their jobs.

             When everyone gets finished with there jobs and such it's around 8:30pm and that's when people start showing up.

          You make your way over to tae but he's busy dancing with jungkook. So you then try to find jimin because you know him the best other than tae but your heart sinks when you see him dancing with a beautiful girl.
      Jimin notices you staring and brings who you suppose is his girlfriend over and introduces her "y/n this is jiyeon my cousin from Busan, jiyeon this is my friend y/n."
       "Nice to meet you!" You reply noticeably excited but you don't care. However, you find it strange that you were so jealous when you thought she was jimin's girlfriend when you've only know him for a week. Jesus I'm falling hard for him.
After talking to them for a little bit you and jiyeon decide to go drink a couple shots which turns out not to be such a great idea because you both get wasted and start dancing on a table together
"What are you doing there y/n?" Tae asks looking slightly annoyed and concerned.
"I'm dancing with jiyeon on this table and we were about to go get more to drink."
"I don't think so PARK JIMIN COME HERE AND HELP ME WITH OUR DRUNK COUSINS." Tae yells for jimin and he rushes over.
"What's going on?" Jimin asks with a glint of concern in his eyes.
"Well, our cousins over here thought it was a great idea to drink every drop of alcohol we have in the house. So you take jiyeon and I'll take y/n off the table and we'll go lay them on a bed upstairs." Tae commands and jimin just nods however you and jiyeon had different plans because jiyeon fell off the table and taehyung caught her.
"Dayyummmm Kim Taehyung when did you get muscles last time I saw you we were like 5 tho so I can see why you'd be different. Wait where'd the table go?" She says and tae gets very red in the face.
"I guess I'll take her jimin take y/n please." Tae asks.
"Ok but no grouping my cousin!" Jimin says giggle tae just rolls his eyes and says "Same goes for you asshole!"

Jimins cheeks grow blood red at his comment and you being as drunk as you are decide to say, "Stop blushing like that it makes you look even cuter!!!Boop!" You say as you poke him on the nose.
"Ok let's get you upstairs before you say anything else crazy." jimn replies and starts carrying you up the steps.
When you finally reach the top, the boys throw you and jiyeon on what they assume is a spare bed and tuck you in then start trying make their way out of the room careful not to wake you up but you grab jimins wrist  "You know I wasn't talking crazy when I called you cuteee..........."