Chapter 5-6

(??? POV)

I was looking at the tournament match between two members of team RWBY and two members of team FNKY. It seems Yang and Weiss won it for there team!

???: Wow! Amazing! Those two are truly impressive indeed!

I watched as the other two members of their team joined them. I smiled miraculously. 

???: Can't wait for what happens next!

(Aka POV)

Me and the others were in our room. I was tightening my cast. Master was on the bed messing with her scroll. Emerald was on the floor doing the same and Mercury was doing push-ups.

Cinder: Oh!

Aka: Something wrong master?

Cinder: Oh, it's nothing. We're just going to be making a slight... hmm... altercation to the plan.

Me, Mercury and Emerald looked at each other.

Mercury: What does that mean?

Cinder: It means that this will be even easier than we thought. 

(Shadow POV)

I was in Ozpin's office standing there waiting with him. I was still a little weary about what Ozpin was planning. No, what was concerning me was how it was being done. The elevator doors opened and Qrow entered the room.

Qrow: You know he's making you look like a fool.

Ozpin: His heart is in the right place. He's just... misguided.

Qrow: Sometimes, I'm not even sure he has a heart.

Shadow: On another topic. Have you chosen your guardian yet?

Ozpin: Maidens choose themselves. I simply believe I've found the right candidate. Ever since the day I met her, I had a feeling she would be the one. She's strong, intelligent, caring, but most importantly... She's ready.

The Elevator door opened again and Pyrrha came in. As soon as she did she noticed me.

Pyrrha: Shadow?

Shadow: Hmph.

Ozpin: Miss Pyrrha Nikos. May you please take a seat.

Pyrrha sat down in front of him.

Ozpin: Well, it comes to no surprise that they've chosen you to move onto the final round of the tournament. Your performance has been exemplary.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would have never made it this far without my teammates.

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Pyrrha stood up to face Qrow.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced.

Qrow: Name's Qrow.

Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine. 

Pyrrha: Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?

Ozpin: Please, take a seat.

Pyrrha sat back down and Ozpin started to explain.

Ozpin: What is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha: I'm sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales. Stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them.

Pyrrha: Well, there's the Tale of the Two Brothers; The Shallow Sea; The Girl in the Tower-

Ozpin: What about the story of the seasons?