Chapter 10

(Blaze POV)

I was running through the trial grounds while it was being attacked by an army of Grimm. One of them tried to attack me but I flew above it and shot a huge fireball that obliterated the Grimm. Once I landed on my feet, I took out my scroll and tried to call Sonic but he didn't answer. Then I tried calling Shadow but got the same result.

Blaze: Come on, someone pick up.

???: Blaze!

I looked up and saw Silver flying down towards me.

Blaze: I'm guessing this is the big event you kept dreaming of.

Silver: Part of it. All I know is that it gets worse.

Blaze: Well that's newsworthy. Listen, I need you to go try and protect as many people as you can.

Silver: What about you?

Blaze: There's something I need to pick up.

(Rouge POV)

Flying in the air, I was heading back to the arena. That's when I noticed a giant Nevermore trying to break inside. I flew up to try and stop it but it had already broke in. Once I got on top of the arena, I looked down to see Ruby with one of Penny's blades protecting Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Ruby?

Ruby: Leave her alone!

The Nevermore roared as it flew into the air and was about to attack her, but a bunch of lockers flew down on it and it crashed into the ground. It didn't take long for all the students in the Tournament to be on top of it retrieving their weapons.

Rouge: Well isn't this a surprise entrance.

I began to fly down as I noticed the Grimm about to get up. The other students noticed as well. They got two of them flying in the air as I flew down and kicked it's head back into the ground. The two students in the air flew down, swung their swords, and cut the Nevermore's head off.

Rouge: Alright, is everyone alright?

Sonic and Ruby both looked at Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Ruby I-

She looked down at a fabric of Penny's shirt as there were tears in her eyes.

Pyrrha: I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me to, but it wasn't your fault.

Jaune: She's right.

Jaune stepped in holding Pyrrha's spear and shield as he hands it to her.

Jaune: Whoever was on the microphone, they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else.

Sonic: Heh. Couldn't have said it better myself.

A roar suddenly echoed as a bunch of Griffons were circling the arena.

Neptune: So, anybody got a plan of attack?

Ruby: Sun, I need your scroll.

Sun tosses his scroll to Ruby and she uses it to summon her locker. It opens to reveal Crescent Rose. She goes to get it but a Griffon quickly landed on her locker and roared before being scarred away by a gunshot. We both looked back to see Professor Oobleck and Professor Port.

Port: Students! I think it would be best for you to leave.

Ruby: But we did a-

Oobleck: Ms.Rose! This day will surely go down in Remnants history. I'd prefer it if my students lived to talk about it.