Chapter 11

(Eggman POV)

I was watching on the Supercomputer as everything was being reduced to rubble. It seems everything is going according to plan, and no filthy hedgehog can stop me now. I turned to Roman who was holding his phone.

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

He showed me as it was a picture of Ruby on the ship.

Eggman: Tch. You deal with the brat. I'll handle everything up here.

Roman: Yeah yeah.

Roman picked up his cane and left as I got back to business. I pulled out a button from my pocket and pressed it.

Eggman: Sorry Sonic, but this time... I win.

(Weiss POV)

I was fighting robots with everyone else. I saw Shadow and Blaze approaching me.

Weiss: Shadow? Blaze?

Blaze: Looks like you're safe. Where's everyone else?

Weiss: Blake went to stop an Alpha and some Whitefang members... Pyrrha and Jaune disappeared with Ozpin... I don't know what happened to the others...

Shadow: I see... In that case, we should-

Before Shadow could finish his sentence, a bunch of portals suddenly opened everywhere. Out of those portals came monsters that definitely weren't Grimm.

Weiss: What the...

Blaze: Impossible... those are...

Weiss: Wait, you know what these things are?

Blaze: ... ... ...

Shadow: ... If these things are here, it means he's here too.

Blaze looked at the sky.

Blaze: That's not all...

Me and Shadow looked up to see what she was staring at. We saw a humungous ship the shape of an Egg. The ship had Eggman's face on it as it let out millions of robots.

Weiss: That can't be good...

Shadow: The situation has changed drastically. We need to move fast.

Blaze: Let me handle Mephelis. I have some questions that I want to be answered...

Shadow nodded as a blue robot suddenly landed ahead of us. It got everyone's attention as it shot missiles everywhere. Ren and Nora went to try and fight it off.

Shadow: Mecha Sonic.

Blaze: Looks like he wasn't affected by the human changes like the rest of us... plus he's got some upgrades... you think you can handle him, Weiss?

I nodded to Blaze.

Weiss: You two go. We got this.

They nodded back. Blaze ran off as Shadow teleported away. I looked ahead to see Nora swing her hammer at Mecha Sonic. He managed to block it with one hand and punched Nora straight into the ground.

Ren: Nora!

Mecha Sonic grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up. Ren started shooting at his back and Mecha Sonic immediately noticed this. He let go of Nora and dashed at Ren as he shot missiles at him. Ren flipped back to dodge as Mecha Sonic went to punch him in the chest. Ren dodged it as he went to kick the robot, but Mecha Sonic caught his foot.

Mecha Sonic: Pathetic!

He tossed Ren away like it was nothing. I reacted quickly and fired shards of ice at him but they were barely leaving a scratch. He fired a missile at me but Sun quickly swung his staff and deflected it, causing it to blow up elsewhere. Sun dashed at him and swung his staff but Mecha Sonic caught it and punched him in the gut. As he did, he saw Yatshuhashi dashing at him. Mecha Sonic threw Sun at him but Yatshuhashi caught him and placed Sun down. Mecha Sonic immediately dashed at him and went for a heavy punch as Yatshuhashi went to block it with his blade but was still knocked back. As Mecha Sonic turned around, he was suddenly kicked in the face by Velvet as Coco started firing bullets at him with her Gatling Gun. I joined and fired more ice shards at him but none of them had any effect. He fired a missile t us and both of us jumped back to dodge it. Velvet then kicked him again. Annoyed by this, Mecha Sonic went to try and grab her but she flipped back and got between me and Coco.