6.

It wasn't too long after Peter arrived on the scene when I noticed a familiar figure being forcibly flown around the city like a paper air plane. It was Strange. The thin alien had taken control of him and was trying to steal him up into their circular ship "No, Strange!" I yelled, igniting my iron boots and gloves, not hesitating in flying after him.

He was clearly unconscious as wires were wrapped around his body to keep him contained. The maroon magical cape that wraps around his shoulders managed to pull Strange free from the wires. It still blows my mind how the cape has a mind of its own. The cape pulled him away and flew him in the opposite direction.

   I was behind him, swerving around various objects in the city to try and stay close. The alien was after me as well. I flew with my back parallel to the ground and fired rounds of plasma at him "Get lost, worthless child!" The alien sneered.

        "Hands off my magic guy!" I replied, grabbing Strange by the cape and flying in a completely different direction. Peter swung in beside me, shooting multiple webs to keep close to my speed "What are you doing?"

    "Mr. Stark told me to help you" Peter clarified, grunting as he swung from building to building.

      "We can't let them get ahold of Strange and the time stone around his neck, everything will be over if we do" I told him, tightening my grip on his cape. Out of nowhere, a large chunk of building that the alien threw knocked against my side. Strange's unconscious body slipped from my grasp as I fell to the ground.

         Peter shot a web out and caught Strange, quickly pulling him up before he hit the ground. He yelled out my name in panic as I hit the ground and tumbled. My head was spinning, but I wasn't too hurt "Keep going, protect him!" I yelled up to him. He hesitated, but eventually swung away with Strange.

         The alien stepped in front of me "Your efforts will amount to nothing" the alien hissed, sending more objects my way through the air. I scrambled away, managing to blow a few of them away with my repulsers. But one did knock me in the temple. I spun on my heel and flew away towards Peter, not that I was running away from this toothpick, but because I didn't feel comfortable leaving Peter alone.

        It didn't take long before I spotted him inside a blue tractor beam that was shooting down from the circular space ship. It was trying to bring them both up into the ship "Peter hang on!" I yelled, accelerating at full speed. I flew outside the blue beam along side him "Take my hand" I called, sticking my hand through the beam to him. That honestly wasn't the smartest idea because then my body was now sucked into the tractor beam "I... didn't really think that through" I told him awkwardly.

        I grabbed Strange's arm and hauled him closer to me. He was still unconscious. I can't let these Thanos serving bugs get him, or the stone. I'd lose a friend, as well as a powerful weapon "We'll get out of this, just let me think"

    "Jessi, we don't have time!" Peter replied loudly over the noise of the beam. Suddenly, I felt Strange's arm be forcefully pulled from my grip, and his body was sent up into the ship at a rapid pace. I tried to grab him again, but he was gone too quick.

       The man I saved in the car accident three years ago, is now the man that I didn't save when being kidnapped by Thanos. All the air left my body "Stephen!" I cried, my arm outstretched as he disappeared in the vessel.