I Know What You Are/Breaking The Rules

I woke up early in the morning, my nightmare still haunting me, and I knew what the Cullens were, and why they were so different...Now I had to decide if I was brave enough to call them out on it...I threw on a black and red striped shirt, and my Blackcraft Cult skinny jeans, and went downstairs, once again not hungry...I began walking to school, having gotten up early enough to make it on time, and when I got there, caught Alice watching me...I motioned for her to come into the woods with me, and minutes later, we were alone in a clearing, and I whispered,"I know why you're different, Alice...Why your family is different..." She froze, and her eyes widened...She asked,"How?" I said,"It came to me, in a nightmare..." She asked,"What am I then?" I whispered,"A vampire..."

Within an instant, her face was inches from mine, and she backed me up into a tree... She tried to pin me down, and we were both surprised when I ended up behind her...She whirled around, and asked,"How did you do that?" I withdrew my book from my bag, and tossed it to her..."I don't know, but this book called to me...I think it has the answer..." She looked at the title, then dropped the book, and looked at me in wonder...I told her,"I can't do this anymore, Alice..." She backed up, as I came towards her..."I can't stay away from you anymore...I don't care what you are...I'm in love with you, and only you..."

She whispered,"What?" I nodded, and pressed her into a tree..."Rowan..." I pressed my finger to her lips, and shook my head...She said,"I could hurt you, Rowan...I'm stronger, faster, and a killer..." I froze, and said,"I'm a killer too..." Her eyes widened, and she sighed...She said,"Follow me...There's something I want to show you...The reason we can't go out in the sun..." She led me to a sunny clearing, and my jaw dropped, as her skin lit up like a rainbow, dazzling like a million diamonds in the sun...I told her,"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life..." She smiled, and we laid down in the grass...She sighed, and said,"Well, then, I should probably tell you...I'm in love with you too, and though I may be damned for it, I can't stay away from you anymore either..." With that, she reached over, and laced our fingers together...

The next morning, she and Edward appeared, bright and early, to drive me and Bella to school. It appeared that Bella had confronted Edward too, and he was in love with her too...We climbed out of the car, Alice's hand holding mine, and she said,"Might as well break all the rules, right, Edward?" He nodded, and grinned, as all eyes turned to us...We sat together at lunch, Alice eyeing the empty space in front of me, and she asked,"Why don't you ever eat?" I shrugged, and answered,"I'm never hungry...Except...Well...I'll tell you later..." She nodded, and said,"You'd better wear something nicer after school...Because you and Bella are going to meet the rest of our family..." I smiled, and said,"Sounds fun", not in the least bit afraid of going to a house full of vampires....