Chapter 4

I was at Oliver's party. I kind of went out of control too. Oliver carried me off the table onto the couch where I almost passed out. Oliver later told the party to leave, and it was almost 2 am. "C'mon you can sleep down here. I have to clean up and you are helping." He said, gently pushing me. "But I don't wannnnaaaaa clean Oli!" I groaned. "Oli?" He laughed. "Yes Oli-boo that's your name!" I was wasted. "Haha..funny now come clean." He said, standing up and grabbing my hand to lift me.
     After we cleaned, Oliver carried me to the extra bedroom. "Sleep here...I don't want you to walk home." "But im scared." I said, pouting. "Awh you? Scared?" He mocked me. "Only because I am in a lonely bedroom!" I snapped back. "Okay geez...I'll sleep on the couch in here and you sleep on the bed. Okay?" "Okay." Oliver covered me and I kicked the blankets off. "Its cold. You are so stubborn.." He laughs. I half-fall asleep when I hear Oliver say "Goodnight Tay." I groaned back, "Goodnight Oli.." Oliver kissed my forehead and went to sleep.

     -THE NEXT DAY-

    I woke up terrified. "Where am I!!! Why does my head hurt!!" Then I see Oliver laying down next to me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream. In my head. "Did I?" I check around. "I hope not." Oliver wakes up.  "Sorry I moved here...the couch was horrible to sleep on." He says, yawning. "How you feeling?"

     I got up and saw my clothes on the floor. I was wearing Oliver's shirt!!! "WHY AM I WEARING YOUR SHIRT!" I yelled, quietly. "Calm down princess, I changed you. You sprayed yourself with he hose yesterday, and this is all I have." Oliver said hushing me. "What happened yesterday?" I say.  "Oh you are not gonna like this."

   Oliver told me how I took a hose shower outside, drank down 10 shots, stripped in my bra and underwear, and maked out with the guys on the football team. Gross.

    "So nothing...happened?" I say concerned. "Not between us..." Oliver blushed. "Good-I mean..um...nevermind!" I say, grabbing my shirt and shorts. "Is that bad?" He finally says as I almost walked out of the room. "Oliver..." I say breathless. "Im not ready." I then walk out of the room and change. I go downstairs and see Sebastian eating cereal. "Hey how did you sleep?" He says, munching down some cereal. "Okay I guess... but I feel horrible now." "Yeah you went crazy last night. Oliver didn't even see half of it." He laughs. "What else happened? Besides me taking a hose shower, getting drunk, stripping down, and making out with football players?" I say joking. "You kinda played truth or dare. And um...you also kissed someone else." He said awkwardly. "Who?!" "Me."

~hey guys! Im gonna try to update but it might be a little late because my phone is broken. Sorry this one is kinda short too. Do you want me to make one long chapter (over 1000 words) or 2-3 short ones? (200-600 words)~