Chapter 7- the mess I've made

All of a sudden I hear Oliver. I should of seriously kept my mouth shut and kept kissing Seb- but why the heck is Oliver stalking us?!

Oliver started to get really aggressive and tried to hurt Sebastian.

 "Please- Oliver! I swear I can explain all of it and-" and then, Oliver punched him. He was on top of Sebastian.

"OLIVER!!!!!" He stopped and he looked so ashamed. But I cared more about seb right now. 

   I rushed over to his bleeding body. I started crying. 

"I- T-Taylor i- I'm so sorry I did-dint mean to-" 

"But you did..you still did it.."

"You know what Oliver? Please just leave. You've caused enough drama and messups as it is-'

"But Tay.." 

"Just go p-please.."

He ended up going and Sebastian regained consciousness again. I drove back to my house and got Sebastian help.

-time skip to dinner-

Sebastian hugs me from behind. He startled me.

"Hi.." I rolled my eyes. " Hey beautiful girl cooking spaghetti-"

"I wonder who that is." I say innocently.

"C'mon I came to just THANK you again for helping me-"

"Yes, because the first thousand weren't enough." I say easily, turning around to bop him with a spoon. "In gonna go get dressed in my pajamas, stay here and watch the noodles."

"Dang I wanted to come watch-" Sebastian mutters as I walk away.

"Shut up. You aren't completely forgiven yet."

I hear him chuckle before I go upstairs and copied this look:

https://goo.gl/images/n1HmAe

I put on the set and put my hair in a messy bun, took off my makeup, even though most if it smudged of from crying. But anyways, I headed downstairs and saw Sebastian getting dressed, right in the middle of the living room. Ah.

"What  a WEIRDO-" I said extra loud. We both laughed and he put on some random youtube videos. I got the spaghetti ready and set, I went to go get Lia.

"If you're looking for Lia-" Sebastian threw noodles into his mouth before resuming- " she left when I was getting dressed and said not to say anything to you." 

  All I could say was ew.  Sebastian might be cute, but eating and talking isn't.

He laughed and I joined in. 

After we ate, it was already 9 so I put on a movie before going to bed. 

"What do you wanna watch?" Sebastian was already scrolling trough movies. Then I got a text. 

From: Oliver

O: I'm sorry can we meet up?

5:56 pm

O: c'mon I know I did something bad but I want to make up for it

6:03 pm

O: dinner?

6:08 pm

O: I'll get you anything just let  me explain myself 

6:20 pm

O: please Taylor

6:23 pm

O: is Sebastian with you?????!?!?!?!