Well that's gonna hurt- chapter 9

I couldn't believe it. Oliver calling me a do it when he's sleeping with some chick?

Oliver POV: last night

  I was so, so, so terrified of Sebastian sleeping over at Taylor's. I know Taylor is pretty mature, but Sebastian can be controlling at times..that's What I'm scared about.

   They didn't answer my calls. I got one reply from Sebastian. A picture, with Taylor sleeping on his shoulder.

   That made me extremely angry. That's why I decided to actually go over to Taylor's house, since it was a couple streets down. I tried getting in multiple ways, but nothing worked. So I went and called Jesse to text Taylor. No reply.

-in Jesse's cat-world

   "Oliver."

"Oliverrrrr."

"Dude were here."

  I hear Jesse say as I wake up. After giving up on the whole stopping Taylor and Sebastian idea, Jesse took me out on a 'suprise'. 

   "Okay, okay, I'm up." I say, while yawning. 

"WHAT THE HELL MAN? YOU TOOK ME TO A FREAKING STRIP CLUB?!"

 I was so grossed out by him, like I just found out my cr- my best friend is gonna sleep with my brother. Then he takes me to a literal sex place. 

  "Come on! I already got us stuff waiting in there-" Jesse walks off.

Then he walks back since I didn't come with him.

"I'm not going in." 

Not going in, not going in, not going in. 

 -next morning-

 I went in. I had such a bad hangover, I couldn't remember. What made me remember was someone showering and I did NOT have any e in the house besides me.

    "Oh crap, crapcrapcrap rapcrappppppp...!" I started to pace around the room .  "Jesse, I hate you.." Then downstairs I hear a loud knock.

  I throw on a random shirt and run downstairs.

 It was Taylor. I was so happy she was here, I forgot about the chick in the bathroom. I hugged her like it was the last thing I did. Then I notice a hickey..

  By instinct, I got mad. Horribly  mad..I didn't mean to hurt her so badly.

 Then the girl comes out of the room. Worst timing EVER. And then I can hear the anger and disgust in Taylor's voice. She storms off, but before leaving, smirks and says "I think Sebastians staying longer than expected.." and storms off. I kick the girl out and hope around all day..I made a huge mistake.

Taylor's POV: right after incident. 

 I was so disgusted by Oliver. I can't believe he has the guts to call me  a slut while sleeping with another chick. Plus he can't get mad, we aren't even dating or anything. He can't be mad, right? But I'm mad- this is confusing. 

  I went back home and Sebastian opened the door. "Hey princess what happene-" I crash my lips onto his. He doesn't care and keeps going, closing the door behind us. We move to the couch. "Are you sure?" He says, a little bit of a concerning tone in it.

       "Yes."

Ooh more drama-  Tysm for reading and share if you like this so far❤