(Sorry for long wait) Chapter 6

(Read my last post if you wanna know what happened, or just continue if you don't care ty)

    Taylor's POV:

 Sebastian came outside, of course I'm still crying.. but I wiped my tears away and pretended to be okay.

  "Quit faking."

"Hm?" I said, opening the car door and sitting down.

"Oh okay, you're just gonna pretend NONE of that just happened?"

"None of what happened?" I smirked. Sebastian laughed but then started driving. "We're heading to the mall. I stole Oliver's wallet so-"

"WHAT?! What the heck Seb!" I yelled. I can't believe he would do something like that- like yeah, Oliver sort of broke my heart a bit but still, stealing is not okay. Sebastian cut my thoughts off.

   "It's not stealing if he sees you do it and proceeds not to do anything about it." 

 I crossed my arms and finally  said, " I guess not.."

    "Now stop being all pouty Ta-"

He stumbled on words. "--Taylor?" I said nudging him.

 "I mean, I was trying to find you a cute nickname but that wasn't really a good time to think of one-" We both laugh, sebastian parks the car and we head into the mall, joking around the entire way.

 Before we walked through the second set of doors, S eb nudged me aside.

 "Hey." He said in a low, calmig voice, it was pretty cute not gonna lie-

 '"Yes sir?" I smiled, but it quickly faded away. "I'm serious Taylor. Are you okay?"

  I could've lied easily, but Sebastian looks deeply worried. Just the sadness in his eyes. 

Sebastians POV

  I didn't wanna go and act all normal without reassuring Taylor was alright. I quickly pushed her away from the doors, and I asked her if she was okay.

  Of course she tires to make it a joke, that one of the things I love about her- I mean, like about her. She's always trying to be the best she can be..

  But I didn't want her to lie to me. I stared into her hazel eyes, I could see something was wrong.

 "Seriously." I said one more time- 

Taylor POV

  The tension between us was kind of hot- He was actually concered about me. But I'm just being a weirdo right? But I quickly realized he was thinking the same thing as he crashed his lips against mine. It was passionate, and I can't lie, it was amazing. But then I remembered that night at the party.

Flashbackkkkkkkkk: Sebastians party from chap 4&5

  I remembered it all now. The kiss Sebastian gave me was the best I've ever had. But he lied about just a kiss.

  At the party, everyone gathered around the floor in the living space downstairs. We were doing random spin the bottle games like the classic, spin the bottle. But also truth or dare, and other normal ones. Up until Oliver suggested 7 minutes in heaven.

( all you do is go in a closet for seven minutes with some other person and you do whatever you want in there and it stays a secret, just in case you didn't know)

 Oliver spinned he bottle first, landing on Britney. Gross right?

I wouldn't believe that was actually Oliver if I didn't know he was also wasted.

 So then seven minutes goes up, they come out making out, ew,  barf.

 But then I went, it landed on Sebastian and we got in the closet.

You can imagine what happens from there, but here's the scene anyways.

  There was a little light in the closet, so naturally we turn it on.

     "Hey baabe!" Drunk me said.

     "Taylor are you okay? I think we should leave.."

     "Noooooo please sssebbyyyyy I wanna stay!" I said as I played with his hair.

     "No Taylor, I am not taking advantage of you while you're like this. Let's go"

     "But is it if I want you to? Please sebbb.." I said slowly kissing him. He didn't not like the idea but then couldn't resist I guess. 

    Nothing worse happened besides a couple hickeys and way over 7 minutes of making out.

    But that disgusting-

Oliver's POV:

 I felt horrible after Taylor stormed out. I don't know why she was so angry but obviously something was wrong. I went to go get my wallet and phone from downstairs, but Sebastian took them. I ran outside to see MY CAR being drove off by them!

     I decided to ask our neighbor and my best friend, Jesse.

"Dude I gotchu, I would be on fire if my phone and car were taken from a kid."

"Just please get me to Taylor asap." I was really worried. Psh, not about Taylor hah no not at all- about my stuff of course..not Taylor at all..nope.

  So Jesse texted Taylor on Snapchat.

   Jesse: hey you busy?

   T: yeah I'm actually heading to he mall sorry Jesse 

   Jesse: oh cool 

   "She's heading to the mall." We hop in Jesse's car and leave as fast as we could. We ended up parking near Taylor and Sebastian, and I got as close to then as I could without being noticed.

Taylor's POV

  "You disgusting rat!" I slapped Sebastian. Hard. It left a mark, and I'm glad!

 "What the hell!!!-" I slapped him again. 

 He held my wrists down. "What is wrong with you taylor?! What did I do? Was the kiss that bad- I'm sorry?"

 "You nasty devil! You took advantage of me at the party!" At this point, I was crying and really, a mess.

 "Hey..I'm Sorry. Calm down and I'll explain in he car bab-"

Then I hear Oliver? "What the hell??? You took advantage of her!? I'm going to beat you I swear to god sebastian!"

   I was so scared. What have I put myself into????

Hi I'm going to update sort of more but don't count on it. I'll try at least once every week. Have a great day/night my friendssss