chapter 11: whoopsies

There, I saw two girls taking pictures of us kissing. I pull out of the kiss quickly and run outside. Sebastian follows. "Omg are you Sebastian  Moy!?!?!? Can we take a picture!!?" They acted like I didn't see them photographing us. Sebastian still had no idea, so he casually takes pictures and hugs them. Afterwards I hear the girls snicker and keep pointing at their phones. Before I could yell out to them, Sebastian starts the car and  motions me to get in. I sighed and nervously fidgeted with anything I could. Biting my lip, twiddling my fingers, scrunching my nose, you name it. Its not long until Sebastian notices. He pulls over at the side of the small street  we were going down. He lowers the radio and his happy face turned into a worry. "Whats wrong? You're acting seriously weird." He tries to nudge me and I couldn't hold it for anymore. "Thosegirlswhichtookapicturewithyouandactedallniceactuallycaughtuskissingandtookpicturesofus."  I turn back to my window quickly and waited for Sebastian to do something.    Surprisingly, no talk or anything. He calmly goes back to that spot and follows the girls, who haven't gotten any further than before, since it was only like five minutes after. "Hey girls!" I stayed behind in the car, but rolled down my window to hear the convo.

Sebastians POV:

   I was really shocked when Taylor said those girls took pictures of us. You know, doing something private. But I knew exactly what I needed to do, and how to do it. 

    After arriving back to the spot where we saw the girls, I ran up to them and asked them both if i could type my number and follow them in their phones. They were shocked, but quickly said yes. I took both their phones, scurried through their apps, reaching the camera. I deleted the kissing pictures without acting suspicious. I grabbed out my phone, following their instagrams and gave it back for proof. They squealed and one girl nudged the other, then walked to their car, i believe. The girl awkwardly swayed her hands. What felt like hours, she says, "Can we go on a date sometime?" She wasn't blushing, and had this evil smirk on her face. She kept glancing back at our car with Taylor in it. I soon realized what she was doing. "I would-" I leaned in closer, my lips touching her neck. She tensed up.  "Yes?" She bites her lip. "But.." Slowly trailing to her lips almost touching, she breathes deeply. 

   "I wouldn't wanna disappointing my girlfriend. Bye girls." I wink and click, she girl shocked and literally her jaw on the ground. She stormed back to her car calling out all kinds of things. I chuckle heading back to Taylor and get inside the car. 

 Taylors POV:

  Sebastian told me this weird story about what just happened. Of course I saw and heard the entire thing, but he sounded so proud and happy that he was telling me, so I dealt with it. The whole ride to school was so enjoyable hearing him excited.

   When we got to school, Sebastian was about done describing the entire story. I grabbed my bag in one hand, drink in the other, and opened the car door, slamming it shut to make sure I closed it right. Sebastian grabbed my hand and I yanked away, kind of feeling bad. I just didn't want people to assume stuff about us, and also, Oliver was still in my mind. 

  Sebastian gave my a confused look. "I just don't want people to start drama." I said as he shrugged his shoulders. Inside of the school, Sebastian said bye and headed off to his first period. I went to my locker and grabbed a couple things and shoved them into my bag. Just as I was zipping up my bag, I felt cold hands on the side of my hips. I flinched and tried getting away, but as soon as I kicked I was swooped into a nearby closet. I tried screaming but a familiar voice overtook me. 

   "Shhh!" It was Oliver. I actually sort of missed him, even if he did do something wrong. 

"What the hell?! Whats wrong with you?"  I jerked away and was about to grab the door handle. "Taylor wait-" He reaches for my hand. I spin around and see him worried. "I just have something to ask you. Then you can go do whatever you want.." I bit my lip from nervousness; he got closer to me, pushing my wrists to the wall. I can hear him breathing. He was about to lean in for a kiss. I kissed him, but then jerked away quickly realzing what i did. "Im sorry-" He says. "I just thought-" I took a couple moments to see if this was a good idea. Of course it wasnt. I liked both Oliver and Sebastian and doing this to either one was wrong. But I discarded my thoughts and pulled him closer to me. I kiss him passionately, forgetting about Sebastian for a minute or two. He puts his hands on my back and we explore others bodies until a loud noise interrupted us. "Holy- thats the tardy bell. I have to ge to class-" I reached for the handle, once again stopped by Oliver. I turned and kissed him one last time, but got lost doing so. A couple minutes pass and we hear footsteps. People were looking for us. I hid in the very back of the closet, it was huge for a janitor closet. The little light bulb flicked off and we both hid behind some buckets and trash. Oliver tickles me and I almost let out a laugh, but I put my hand over my mouth quickly. The door opens. Someone peeks in. 

"Yeah they arent here. Keep looking."

 "they're looking for us." I whisper to Oliver. "I know, we can just leave the school and get a permission slip from home." "You have those laying around?" "Quite a few, but we have to focus on what to do okay?" I nod and he slowly goes to the door. He peeps out the side and motions me to come. We reached the front office, and only one lady was there sorting files. She heard me sniffle, and turned around really fast. Right when she turned back, we ran to the door and sprinted back to the paring lot. "So you still have my car, huh?" Oliver laughs. I take the key out of my backpack. "Yeah, but it wasn't really my idea." We get in the car and start it. But people come outside, almost seeing us. We speed off and head back to the Moy's house. 

   "I cant believe  we did that." I was pacing around the room. "Calm down sweetheart."

"Shut up Oliver, you act so much older than me." "It is a two year difference. You know, 16 and 18?" 

"Yes I know math.?" I roll my eyes and he chuckles. We head up to Sebastian's room. "Why are we here?" "Sebastian has tons of passes." I was confused, like why would Seb have so many passes? Why would anyone keep an old, used pass.

 Oliver took a box from under the bed. It had printed blank report cards, teacher-to-parent slips, vise versa, and lots of random blank sheets. Oliver sighed and just grabbed a piece of paper instead. "Write 'sorry for Oliver Moys and Taylor's tardiness, we had a personal emergency. sincerely, lou moy.'" (idk the actual name of their mom sorry lol)

"And write it neatly." Oliver finally finishes. I eventually finsh writing and we hop back into the car. We drive to school once again, but before getting out Oliver holds me back.

  "What?" I looked back at him and he licked his lips. "Creep." I playfully roll my eyes and turn back. He tugs at me once again. "Stoooppppp. What do you want." I look at him with no emotion and he leans in for a kiss. I pull back. "No, no, no, no noo mister. We are in public. Dont try." I finally open the door, but again  Oliver tugs me back. "Stopppppppp. I just want to go to school-" "Ha, funny. Just  listen." I nod. "Will you go on a date with me?" My heart dropped. Then I thought of Sebastian. "I-" I couldnt even finish and he butted in.

 "It could just be us as friends, if you want."

 I think for a bit. I felt bad for Sebastian, but it was just Oliver and I as friends, right? 

 "Okay." I finally say. "Cool, Ill text you after school. Lets go inside."

   sorry i took so long to write :P im gonna try to put this story as my top priority and finish it soon :)