Chapter 5

"Who?!"  "Me." Sebastian says, blushing. I stare at Sebastian for a few seconds. "Who saw!?!" I finally said panicked. "Only almost the whole party..not Oliver.. He was busy making out with Brittney. You know, the one who is popular?" He says. "WHAT!?!" I scream, and run upstairs to confront Oliver. I see him putting on a shirt.

     I stop and stare at him. He was....wow. I don't usually go all girly or anything...but I cant help it. Do I like him?

    Oliver got dressed and saw me. He blushed. "Where you watching me?" He jokes, I say "Of course not! I just-um..." I bit my lip out of nervousness. "I came to..." I lost thought. 'Why am I even gonna tell him? Im not dating him! Plus I kissed his brother! What is wrong with me?!' I thought. "Nevermind....um..Ill see you downstairs." I say quick, and run downstairs. "Ah. Taylor you are confusing." Oliver says.

*FLASHBACK* *TWO YEARS AGO* *THIRD PERSON POV*

   Brittney was Taylor's best friend. They were like twins...they did everything and wore everything the same. They were the cutest together. Until it happened. One day Brittney dropped her books and then the hottest guy in school helped her up. "h-hi." She said. "Hey wanna go out sometime?" He replied. Brittney of course said yes, but then he cheated and Brittney said it was Taylor's fault. "HE CHEATED BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND WAS HOTTER! I HATE YOU!!! ITS YOUR FAULT YOU DISGUSTING RAT!" Taylor was scarred, but then Brittney became a bully and popular somehow. Now they are enemies...

*BACK TO NOW* *1ST PERSON POV*

    I snapped back into reality. "Hellooo? Taylor?" I see Sebastian smiling and waving his hand over my face. "Erm...stop!" I say. "You were like a zombie for a second." He laughs. "I was...thinking about something.." I say. "Hm...what was it? What happened last night? Or..." He pauses for a second. "What happened between us..?" He frowned a bit. "Im sorry if..." He says trailing off. "Don't be..its not about that its about someone else!" I said  and squeezed his hand. He faked a smile.

*SEBASTIANS POV*

     I knew she didn't like that kiss. I was probably too gross!! Or maybe she just thinks I, MYSELF, is gross! She probably hates my guts now...I knew she didn't mean it. But I messed up. I cant like her! She likes Oliver...Oliver. That is who shes thinking about! Oliver, you are going down. You are not gonna hurt her...

*TAYLOR'S POV*

     I cant believe I hurt Sebastian. He was clearly faking. I smiled at him and started to eat an apple. I tried to remember last night, and I failed. I only remembered how I woke up. Next to Oliver. "Taylor snap out of it!" I say outloud. Sebastian stares at me. "Whats up with you? You are acting really off Taylor." "ITS NOTHING!" I yell and run upstairs to the bathroom.  I go in, and of course its the wrong room.

   Ugh. I go into Oliver's room and see him. "Hey..." he says, kinda sad. "What is wrong with you!?" I say angrily. "Woah woah...whats wrong?!" He said concerned. "YOU! You....you were too busy eating off Brittney's face to realize I did something I shouldn't of! I kissed..." I stopped. "You know what, I cant trust you anymore."  I storm off. I saw Sebastian.

*SEBASTIAN POV*

     I heard Taylor arguing with Oliver. I listened, and she said she made a mistake..she shouldn't of kissed me. I was hurt...really bad. I knew she hated me. And now she cant trust Oliver because he did that. I saw her come out of the door. "Move. Im going home." She had tears in her eyes, and I saw the hurt and sadness in them too. "Im coming with you." I say. "No...I.." She bursts out crying. I calm her down. "We can go out for the day...um we can do whatever you want. I don't want you being all sad and lonely at your house..." I say. "Okay fine. But I don't wanna see Oliver.." She wipes a tear from her eye. "Just you and me?" "Okay." I hug her and take her outside to the car.

~Im probably gonna update once or a few times a week. Tell me if you want one long chapter or 2-3 short ones!~