16-05

Author's Note: I can never visit Shakespeare's Globe because in a parallel world I made horrible things happen there.

Two weeks passed by and nothing involving Moriarty and his game seemed to be arising. This was causing a lot of tension within the flat, because all of them just wanted to know what was going to happen next. Sherlock and John began to take on other cases, in order to keep themselves occupied as they wait for Moriarty's game to continue. They were all constantly checking to see if there were any theatre's about to close down, any announcement of any kind, but still there was nothing. What could Moriarty be waiting for?Why leave the clue if nothing was going to happen right away. It had nearly been a 2 weeks since the last clue was left. One months since the girls had arrived in the flat. Sherlock noticed now that Dynah seemed to spend most of her free time with John, who had now decided was the appropriate time to teach her how to shoot a gun properly. Sherlock debated teaching Tessa how to play the violin, if only to relieve some boredom, however it seemed now that she had taught herself. Even went and bought her own violin,though she still occasionally took his, claiming that the quality of his was better than her own. Jamie spent most her time out of the flat, only returning for a few minutes before leaving again. John was against it, but he couldn't very well force her to stay. Sherlock was partially curious as to where she went everyday , however not curious enough to actually try and find out. He just let her do whatever she wanted. She wasn't in his way, which was better for him and allowed him more time to think. Jamie came back into the flat, breaking Sherlock's concentration as he played his violin. He looked towards the door, and Jamie was slipping off her coat and putting it on the coat hanger, before yelling loudly.

"Tessa! Dynah! We have to go!" Jamie yelled.

"Go where?" Sherlock asked.

"It's nothing. You needn't concern yourself with it." Jamie said, watching Tessa and Dynah get ready to leave.

"We'll be back in a few hours." Tessa yelled as they all ran out the door.

Sherlock watched the door shut, wondering what those girls were doing, but he knew it was something he couldn't get immersed in. They were planning something. He didn't know what it was,but it was going to change the game. He knew Jamie was planning to change the game, and he knew that Tessa and Dynah were planning on changing it as well. The question was how they were going to change it, and if it was going to be for the betterment of them all. Jamie, Tessa, and Dynah were walking down the streets of London, heading towards the Underground.

"Are you sure that's how it's going to end?" Tessa asked. "It seems to me that nobody wins if that's how Moriarty is going to play it out."

"It is and it's going to involve us. I don't want it to because that's going to be the key that makes Sherlock and John lose the game. We need to find a way to change it. To somehow get Moriarty to change the ending." Jamie said.

"How are we going to do that? He's insane. It's not like we can go up and ask him to change this." Dynah said.

"No we can't just ask him to change it. But there is something that we can do. It's not going to be fun. In fact the possibility of one of us or all of us getting killed is about 95%." Jamie said.

"So we have a 5% chance? Brilliant." Dynah huffed.

"Better than no chance right?" Jamie smiled.

The girls returned back to the flat later that night. John was seemingly absent and Sherlock was resting on the couch, with nicotine patches covering his arms. Jamie, Tessa, and Dynah tried to be as quiet as possible and move throughout the apartment.

"You were gone for an awfully long time." Sherlock said. "John went out looking for you."

"Oh well, we'll apologize when he gets back." Dynah said