Chapter Twelve

"We already explained to you how we had you and the circumstances around it yes?" I nodded. "Well guess who that was." My brows furrowed in thinking, reflecting on the words spoken when the fight was going on, "holy shit, Persephone wants me dead?!" "Language" my mom said cocking her eyebrow and I rolled my eyes grumbling, "a goddess wants to kill me and she's teaching me about proper language". My mom nodded, "yes about that, I was thinking you stayed with I or your father for a while until this threat is eliminated."
              "No, I am not a coward I would stay on land with my mate and my pack and kick their heartbroken asses to hell and back"I yelled. My mother smiled and said "very well, spoken like a true huntress" my dad chimed in "don't forget goddess" and my mom continued "if you need something you know how to see us" and I nodded suddenly feeling drowsy and soon all I saw was darkness.
      I woke up in my bed the events of the previous day fresh in my mind. Oh God can't I get a break? I went to the bathroom, cleaned up then I went for breakfast. I saw my mate at the kitchen table with pancakes with strawberry syrup and orange juice "Hey babe good morning" he got up and hugged me kissing my forehead "Hey Darling morning, interested in pancakes? Your parents dropped you off last night, said you were exhausted"
"You say it like I can resist it and yea I guess I haven't really given my body time to rest" I said taking seven pancakes with chocolate syrup then I got a glass for my orange juice.
"Hey when is Austin coming home?" "Actually there is still 2months of his holiday left besides I don't think he should be home with all this trouble we have going on, we can't keep the pack safe and worry on his safety at the same time." "That's good, and how is the construction of the new pack house coming?" "They should be done with the roofing and plumbing tomorrow" "that's great".
     We decide to build a new pack house since the moonlight pack merged with us, we thought what was the point of moving in between two locations when we have enough space for the two packs.
"Anyway I better head to the training grounds I think I am already slacking on my fighting skills" " alright and take Bella with you I swear I think that girl is becoming a whale and when you get back we are discussing this issue with your parents".
     I frowned "what issue?" And he replied sarcastic "oh I don't know maybe the fact that there was a crazy bitch here yesterday wanting to kill you?" I laughed and nodded "ok" and I was off. I went to Bella's and I laughed. I could practically hear her snores from out here, I barged in making the door slam to the wall and her to fly off the bed "At least your reflex is OK" I said laughing she scowled "alright pissed off girl get your ass in that shower we are going training." "No I am not going" "sorry babe boss's orders". Her scowl deepened and I laughed even more "meet me at the training grounds" and I left. 
      The training grounds were empty when I walked in, I started on the punching bag, I gave it a light punch and watched it swing back and forth and then harder watching the rhythm of its movement and then I started right hook left, roundhouse kick, duck, up and the routine began and the once silent room became filled with the sounds of my body hitting the bag, the sounds of my grunts and after two hours I stopped. Then I started on my crunches I set 200 for myself without a break in between. Then 500 laps around the grounds when I was done with that, I moved to jumping jacks 300 then I took a breather. I didn't realize that the time has been far spent and Bella was in the gym with me I was too engrossed. I went to the fridge and took 2 bottles of water. I finished the first in 5 gulps and then drank the 2nd to half and left for the pack house. I got there greeted a few people imet in the lounge then headed upstairs to tackle my curious mate.