Bonus Chapter 3

I woke up to Jax pacing a hole in the carpet, "Jax, what is wrong?" "Why is there a scent of Alpha Blake on you? Did you and him hook up last night?" My eyes brimmed with tears, I was hurt that he could think so low of me "read my memories!" I told him and he did, I could feel him searching each one until it came to the one he wanted and after a while he looked at me, at my tearing eyes and told me he was sorry. I laughed a slow and sarcastic laugh, "sorry, you are sorry? Jax we have been together for three years and I have never cheated on you and then on the first thing you notice, you decide that I am sleeping with the person who tormented me for three years? Get out!" "Babe..." "Out! Now!" And I started crying as I heard the click of the door. Then I checked the time, it was 10:00, 2 hours left for training. Then I decided that I was not going to cry anymore I have done enough of it. I ate my breakfast and went to change to sport clothes and headed to the training room. I checked my watch, 4 minutes more until 12 and it is just my pack and a few other moonlight's here and soon it was 12. I mind linked Daniel to hold back everyone who comes in to the room now and he nodded. "Ok moonlight pack, even though not all of you are here I would like us to start. Now can we start with a fast jog on a spot for 60 seconds to prepare your bodies." And so we started, the people here are good, never complaining and diligent and after three hours we were done. "Ok that comes to the end of our session I expect to see you here tomorrow by 12:00pm. Good day everyone". And then I nodded to Daniel to bring me the rest and I could see Blake and Casey clinging unto him like a leech. "Ok since you lot decided to defy me and come late I want 200 push ups. Excluding you Alpha I want 350 from you and any complaints, I increase it for you lot got it? Now go!" And I left and put Daniel in charge of them while I went to the fridge and took out lemon water and an apple. Then I heard Jax "please forgive me, I was just jealous, I mean he is your first mate I didn't want to lose you" and I couldn't help but melt "fine" "what?" "I said fine I forgive you but the next time you judge without asking me, you are going to the dog house." Then he said deal and we kissed. And we got interrupted before things could get further heated by Daniel as he was done training them. And then we went for movie night for just us Royal pack and enjoyed ourselves but the rest are keeping something from me, I know it but well I am too tired to interrogate and think. We would see how tomorrow goes. But for now let me relax in the arms of Jax.
NOTE: AND THIS FILLS THE GAP BETWEEN CHAPTER 6-7 ENJOY!