Chapter Seventeen

"What do you mean I can't be discharged?" I was irritated, I was dressed and ready to leave and here the doctor is telling me I can't leave, Alpha's orders." I am sorry Luna, but alpha instructed me to keep you here until he gets back, he said he'll have my head if you leave and something happens, please have mercy Luna" I sighed not ready to have someone's guilt over my already disturbed conscience so instead I opened up my link to yell at my overbearing mate "Jax Stanley Nova, why the fuck am I not allowed to leave the hospital" "because I don't want you getting hurt" "Jax tell the doctors to release me right this instant or I swear you are not getting any for three months" I felt the link disconnect and the doctor's eyes fogged over then cleared "you are free to go Luna" I smiled and walked out but the doctor stopped me "um Luna, I know you don't want to be here but can you please come here once in a while for checkups, when you were um yelling, your um eyes and hair were flashing different colors at the same time, I just want to know if you are OK" "I am fine, there is a reason that is happening and it's not a medical issue" he nodded and I finally walked out.
    I stepped into my room and inhaled the familiar scent and felt calm instantly, I sat on my bed and crossed my legs in meditation but before I could begin, I felt the air shimmer and I snapped my eyes open, alert in case of danger then I calmed seeing my mom in front of me. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly, tears in her eyes "gods, I thought I lost you" "mom, can't...breathe" "oh I am so sorry, I just...." she trailed off still crying "where's dad" "sulking in hell" I laughed "I sense power in you, more than before, what happened?" "I met my other creatures, by the way, thanks for warning me mom". "I didn't expect it to happen so soon" "it's to protect me from Persephone" my mom frowned guiltily "I dont want you fighting your dad's ex, I dont want you hurt" I laughed in disbelief but she kept staring at me unblinking "you are joking, right?" I jumped off the bed "the reason that I was in the hospital was because of dad's ex bitch?" my mum frowned "Watch your language" "oh please, save the speech " I scoffed running my hands through my hair still on disbelief  "I'm fighting an actual goddess, what kinda crazy dimensional shit is this?" she kept quiet this time, "can you please leave? I need to think." she nodded and spectered back to where ever. I let out a breathe and sat down back on my bed in meditation and closed my eyes, soon I felt everything fade as I entered my sub conscious. I blinked my eyes open and stared at my creatures. "Let's begin training shall we? We have a bitch ass to kick" my siren grinned "but before we start I have a question, Celestia, you told me the reason I have all this creatures is because of my mom well except my demon. But you are a witch not a creature of the night so how did you come to be?"  "I was waiting for you to ask that question, you see, of all the gods your dad is closest to his sister Hecate, the goddess of magic. All the times when your dad had an affair with your mom, she knew about it and had blessed you with me since you were a baby"  "so you are saying you have always been with me"  "yes"  "then where were you when I got rejected?"  she looked sympathetic "darling I have always been here but I couldn't do anything because you had something better in front of you, I knew that if you got rejected you would be moved to leave. Look around aren't you happy? Let's ignore the raging bitch that's coming aren't you happy with your life? You wouldn't have gotten that with Blake, he didn't deserve you and your life with him would have been terrible with no day of happiness but despair and pain, he would have used you as a rag and throw you away like you are irrelevant. That is why I didn't interfere. Aren't you stronger now? Are you as fragile as you were before? I mean look at you, you have grown into something I didn't even imagine and it's amazing and if I had your life I wouldn't want to go back to change a thing" she was right, I wouldn't change a thing even if I have the chance. "Let's train"