Bonus Chapter

Note:OK so I realize that I made a major time skip from chapter 6-7 so  I wanna make it up to you guys. Please forgive me if I make any mistakes.
I woke up from my slumber. I searched the bed and didn't feel Jax and his side was also cold so I guess he has been up for a while. I got up and went to the bathroom cleaned up and stepped out. As I was drying my skin all I saw was the brother who was always smiling, who was sarcastic and always seemed to have an answer for everything. All I saw was the brother who gave me a piggy back ride when I sprained my ankle and now he is gone. The thought soon made tears spring up and for me to break down again. Jax feeling the pain and sadness I felt soon came rushing to me and held me as I broke down again. After a while that I came down I went back to the bed and cried myself to sleep.
   I woke up on my bed but there was something different, I heard laughter it sounds familiar. Then my eyes widened and I ran downstairs and then I saw my brother. He looked younger but I don't care my brother is here. But it was like he didn't notice me, I called him but he didn't hear as he ran past me still laughing then I saw younger me run after him. So this was a memory. I followed after and watched as my brother tripped and fell then I saw younger me start crying "I am sorry, this is all my fault" but my brother held my chin in his hand and whispered to me "look here Rylee this is not your fault, I didn't watch where I was going and I fell, see I am OK" then he stood and stumbled as he has obviously sprained his ankle. Little me cried harder then he told little me that "look Rylee no matter what happens to me I always want you to be happy, I don't like seeing yours tears OK?" I nodded and then he said "promise me that no matter what happens to me you would always be happy" then he looked up at me as if he could see me then I said I promise and I could swear he was smiling at me. I promise.
   My eyes sprung open and I stood up from my bed I looked down at myself and saw that Jax had changed me. I went to the mirror and looked at myself and then I decided I promise my brother to be happy and happy I am gonna be. Now OK old pack, I am about to wear your ass out.