Chapter Thirteen

My mother smiled a sort of bittersweet smile, she looked nervous which is weird,.the moon goddess is nervous "Honey, the Moirai have requested to see you"
I opened my mouth but I could not speak, I closed it then opened it again." What? What the fuck? The fates? How? Why? Where? How did this even happen?" My mother glared at me for my outburst "Language, young lady and for your information the fates want to see you regarding the recent change of events. They want to see the product of our defiance. They know you are alive and they want to see you, for what reason I don't know. And besides I had no idea you would come visiting, I would have given you a warning". This is what I get for going for a surprise visit.
      I sat down and placed my head between my laps to calm myself and took deep breathes, damn I feel like I am gonna have a panic attack. I stood up " when do we leave?" My mother looked at her watch and said " right now". I widened my eyes "oh my God oh my God am I dressed ok? Oh shit I am not prepared" "Oh God Rylee hurry up" I cocked an eyebrow. Ok let us go. You know when I pictured the fates I saw them as old stuck up bitches that are just concerned about things going their way but that did not prepare me for what I saw. When I got there.....
I knocked on the door because I thought they'd be stuck up douchebags particular about manners and all that crap. How fucking wrong I was.
Lachesis opened the door and a cloud of smoke billowed out like it was fresh air. I couldn't see anything for about 5 minutes until the smoke cleared... partially. What does the smoke smell like? Cannabis. I'm pretty sure I'm also high off it right now.
"Welcome in, Rylee, ooh, I love your ass..." Lachesis mumbles in between puffs of smoke from her hooka. That shit looks like a water tanker. No, it's an actual water tanker or should I say was. What the actual fuck? If these guys are in control of fate and destiny and all that, that explains a lot.
My parents didn't follow me to wherever this is called, and whoever thinks this fates are gonna be some old wrinkly entity should think again because this guys are mighty fine.
Clotho is thin and leggy with whitish blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Her fashion sense is from the past because it would not make sense if she is the past and she wears clothes from present apparently.
Lachesis has an hourglass body which she uses terribly no offense to her but if I have that body...damn, she has a dirty blonde hair with brunette roots and emerald green eyes. And I gotta tell you that she got style.
Oh oh oh if I said present has style, you gotta check out future, if I weren't straight I wouldn't mind tapping that well she is pretty tall for a female also with an hourglass body which she obviously manipulates well, she has golden blonde hair with the tip faded into black and hazel eyes. She is currently wearing a dark blue skinny jeans with a corset, 6 inch heels, a leather jacket and ...is that a leather whip I see? Oh my!
"Welcome Rylee we have been expecting your sexy ass for fucking days now" I raised an eyebrow then checked out my ass then glanced at Lachesis again, say what now?
"No sister you have been expecting her ass, you know past and I are as straight as a pencil" Atropos said. Okkk have they forgotten my presence? Lachesis rolled her eyes and I watched in fascination how her eyes sparkled.
"Uhm guys before you complete your bickering can you tell me why I am here?" Then they looked at me and then Lachesis said "yea what the sexy ass said" then Atropos nodded and said "OK but first get me that roll of cannabis" I nodded and got it for her. She sniffed it and her eyes became fogged over as if possessed although now that I think about it she is possessed and then her eyes were back to normal. "Let us begin".